Chapter 18

I looked around the auditorium, then got up. I didn't want anymore of this bullshit. He tried to get into my pants once why wouldn't he try again?

He wants his money right? I was just a bet, correct? So why in the right mind is he going through all this trouble... must be a lot of cash. Harry was still rambling on when I got up. "Ms Payne please sit back down." a very sweaty Mr.Clifford said. "No," I snapped back.

I was absolutely pissed. My skin was hot with anger and loathe. "Why should I have to hear him out after what he did to me? He played me and now he's making this big I love you speech like it's gonna change the way I feel about Louis." My voice was low and laced with venom.

"Well what made you forgive Louis so quickly, he's been mean to you for almost your whole life and then all the sudden you're in love with him? Listen to yourself Nat." Harry spit back.

"I'm standing here pouring my heart out and making a fool of myself infront of about 7 people who I will probably never look in the eye again. And all you can think about is yourself? Really Nat? I never thought you could get that low!" Harry spoke again and this time he pushed me over the edge. I am so far gone. I walked over to the stage stairs and Luke rushed over guitar in hand.

"I-I don't think y-you wanna do that N-Natalia." I looked at Luke and that's all it took for him to move to the side. When I got to Harry I pushed on his chest hard. "Have you not met yourself Harry? You sweet talked me and charmed me all because you wanted to get into my pants. All you wanted was sex Harry." I pushed him again.

I was so fed up and aggravated with all the crying, anger and fights. I pushed him one last time before I stormed out of the Auditorium. Zayn and Louis finally caught up to me. Louis knew. Louis knew not to touch me or look me in the eye because I was fuming. He told Zayn and we all walked to Louis' car together.

~*~*~

When we dropped Zayn off is when I finally caught my cool. Lou grabbed my hand and drew circles in the back of it. I couldn't ask for anyone better. We pulled up into the driveway of my house. Louis grabbed my face and brought me closer to him.

"What you did today was really brave, to talk back to a teacher and almost beat the hell out of Harry." He smiled.

"But I just wanted to say I had no idea your school day would be like this so I just wanted to apologize." I nodded as he brought his lips to mine. We both smiled into this kiss and broke away.

I opened the car door and walked up to my house alone. I waved by to Louis and stepped inside thinking about the awful day I had today.

A/N
WOW! I just want to thank everyone who has read this book for 1.06k reads you don't know how much that means to me!!! I didn't think I was going to get anymore than 100 reads let alone 1000!!! but I just wanted to thank you guys so much. I love you all and I hope you had amazing holidays. Happy 2015! -Sara