Chapter 27

Nat

"Natalia, wake up." I groaned and attempted to turn around in the tight space.

"Nat if you don't wake up there will be a consequence." I attempted to shoo him away and continue my slumber.

"Okay, I guess we will do this the hard way then." With that I was swiped from the car chair and thrown into Louis' arms then onto the ground. I attempted to cuddle with the grass around me when I felt freezing cold water drench me. I bolted up and started running after Louis, who was indeed holding a hose.

"Louis William I am going to beat your arse." I screamed after him. He was a giggling mess. Eventually we got tired. He looked at me and then pointed, "What can I say Nat.. This hose ain't loyal." I shook my head with an idiotic smile on my face and wandered back to the car to grab my luggage, leaving Louis to carry all his shit by himself.

When Louis was ready we bounded up the porch steps and knocked on the door. There were a couple of shouts and a slight crash, before we were met with three dazzling smiles.

Louis' eyes lit up. "Fizzy, Phobs, Daisy, I've missed you guys so much! Where's Lottie? How're Ernie and Doris? And mum? Where has she gone about? Wait a second, come in here show me some loveee."  The girls all giggled and embraced their brother in a group hug.

The older girl in the bunch spoke first. "Mum ran out to the shop real quick, she's cooking your favorite! Lottie is in her room, she's been a bit feisty, I wouldn't go in there right now. The twins... Oh." She looked behind Louis to see me awkwardly standing in the doorway.

"Louis?" She questioned while gazing at me.
"Oh right! This is my beautiful girlfriend Nat." He smiled at me, as I awkwardly waved giving a quiet hello.

A door slammed everyone exchanged looks. Lottie, I'm guessing, bounded down the front hall steps and gave us an annoyed stare before disappearing elsewhere into the house. I looked at Louis again, and he shrugged his shoulders. Drama free family visit..... riiighht...

A/N IM SORRRRYYYYY PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!! I will try and update again later this week considering I'm a horrible author and haven't updated in like three months but I will try to be better at it. Life is just very busy and stressful sometimes, again I'm so sorrry.