Chapter 9

I was beyond pissed when I reached my room at the top of the stairs. I was cussing under my breath and pacing back and forth when I got an idea.

I packed a small bag good enough for one night and climbed out my bedroom window onto the tree. I shimmied down the tree and once my feet hit the bottom I ran. I ran as fast as I could having no idea where I would spend the night.

When I was at least a mile away from my house, I stopped running and took out my cell phone. I rang Perrie to see what she was up to.

P- Hello?

N- Hey Perrie, it's Nat.. Zayn gave me your number a little while ago and I was wondering what you were up to.

P- Well there is a little party tonight... Come over to mine and we will get you ready! This will be fun 😏

And at that I started to panic. Who would be at the party? What was she gonna do to me? Will there be alcohol? Would Liam approve? As soon as that thought popped into my house I shook my head and started the short walk to Perrie's house.

I knocked on the door and Zayn opened it. "Come on in love. Head up to Perrie's room you're probably getting ready up there." he spoke quickly as he shoved me up the stairs. Well someone's in a hurry today...

I opened the door to Perrie's and she smiled brightly when she saw me. "Mhm GURRL we need to get you ready and quickly the party starts in an hour!" she mimicked an American accent and I almost died of laughter.

She nudged me on the shoulder and told me to hop in the shower. I turned on the water waiting for it to adjust then washed my hair and body before stepping out and placing a towel around me. I put a strapless bra and some under wear on when I was dried off.

Perrie handed me a robe which I put on before I met her in her room. She pulled my hair back and put a head band in my hair while she worked on my makeup. She wouldn't let me look in the mirror so I sat fiddling with my fingers.

When she finished she took out my head band and undid the bun. She blow dried it and then started to curl it leaving my bangs straight but pulled back. After my hair she went through the closet to find a dress that I could wear.

She pulled out a gorgeous white mid-thigh length strapless dress. She smiled and stepped out of the room so I could put it on. I put the dress on being very careful with it. It fit like a glove. I peered in the mirror and questioned the girl that was looking back at me.

Was this really me? This gorgeous girl with curled to perfection hair and eyes that popped with whatever eyeliner Perrie used... I was clearly shocked. When Perrie came back in she squealed and clapped her hands happy with all her work. She gave me a pair of silver flats and pulled me down stairs.

Zayn smiled at the both of us as we walked down. " You both look beautiful" he exclaimed kissing Perrie's cheek she giggled as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. I stood there smiling at the cute couple. If they ever broke up I would cry.

We walked out of the house and to Zayn's car when they both stopped and looked at me. "You're not going with us silly!" Perrie squealed. I looked at her confused. "We got you a date..." They said in unison as a black range rover pulled into the driveway. My mouth hung open a little confused. He stepped out of the car and I almost fainted at the sight.

Harry was dressed in a pair of his usual tight black jeans, a black v-neck with a plaid red flannel over it, and a black and silver Pirates snapback. He cleaned up really good I thought to myself.

"Thanks," Harry said. "Wait what..?" I asked confused and everyone laughed at me. I blushed a deep red knowing I just said my thoughts out loud.

"On that note," Zayn started. "It's time to PARTAY."