Chapter 19

A/N Sorry it took sooo long for the update but wow thank you all soooo much for 1.3k reads you don't know how much that means to me. The last time I wrote I didn't get more than 50 so I just wanted to thank you guys.

When I got inside I couldn't believe the site in front of me. Liam was sitting on the couch, asleep, cuddling up to a girl I've never seen before.

He never told me he had a girlfriend. They were really cute together, however I felt like my brain was going to explode so I walked up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I changed into more comfortable clothes and started to work on my homework. At about 7:00 I had finished all of my work and walked down stairs to make some dinner.

Probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life... Liam was half naked making out with the mystery girl whilst her hand was down his underwear. I did the only thing I could think of and screamed as loud as I could while shielding my eyes.

I heard a big crash and realized that Liam had probably fallen of the couch. I turned around to face the door and walked out.

I had no idea where I was going but I just saw my brother about to have sex with a girl he's never mentioned. Ugh an image I wish would be erased from my memory.

I walked down the street to the little park my foster parents took us to when Liam and I were a kids. I sat on the swings and decided to text Louis.

'Hey "sweet cheeks" what's up xP'
He replied back a few minutes later
L: 'Nothing much "baby cakes" you? ;)"

I laughed at the sudden nicknames for each other. I told him what I had seen and where I was. About 10 minutes later a familiar car pulled up and Louis came to sit beside me on the swings.

It was about 7:30 and the sun was setting in the trees behind us. "Hey love," Louis said. I looked up at him and he kissed me, just like our first kiss, something unexpected but made me feel instantly better. I really love this boy.