Chapter 16

It was the last period of the day. My hands were shaking and clammy, as I tried to work on the questions the teacher had given me. My eyes peered up at the clock. 7 more minutes...

My breathe hitched in my throat. I looked back down at my work. I was on my last question. I looked over at Sydney who was writing; I made a face at her when she looked up at me. She laughed, loudly. The bell rung at that moment and I almost lost it.

I gathered my things and walked slowly to my locker. Eventually I was met by Louis and Zayn. They both wrapped their arms around me as I continued descending down the steps of the stairwell. I finally got to my locker and grabbed all the homework books.

I didn't dare look either of them in the eye, or for sure neither of them could get me to whatever was waiting in that auditorium. I closed my locker door and they rewrapped their arms around me.

We trudged down more stairs to the auditorium. Mr. Clifford was waiting outside. "You three, you're 10 minutes late," Mr. Clifford spoke calmly. "Sorry Mr. Cliff-" Zayn began.

"You guys can call me Michael since school hours are over and what we are about to do was me being friendly." Mr. Clifford, or Michael said. He opened the doors.

I walked ever so slowly in clinging to Louis and Zayn for dear life. Louis kissed my cheek and told me everything will be alright.
We sat in the third row dead center. I was the middle, Zayn on my right and Louis on my left. Michael stood in the back fixing the lighting, until all was dimmed.

Harry emerged in a tux and I braced my self for what was next to come.

A/N I know I know you all are going to kill because I didn't give Harry's speech yet and that was the next update, but I have been really busy all week and I've only got half of his speech prepared. I'm so sorry next update will be the speech I promise. But I just wanna thank everyone who read this because I cannot believe that over 500 people have read this story. Stay strong all of you because I love you all thank you so much for reading.