Chapter 15

"Well," Mr. Clifford started, "This is how it's gonna go down..."

My breath hitched a bit. Detention, in our school, was a very scary place. A place that no one wanted to go.

I thought for sure that's where he would send us. All four of us looked at eachother.. well I looked at the three of them.

Louis and Zayn mostly scowled at Harry, giving him dirty looks and rolling their eyes. I chuckled at myself, they bonded over hatred.

Mr.Clifford cleared his throat and I paniced again. "I think that you three," he paused and pointed at Louis, Zayn and I.

He continued again, "I think that you three should listen to Mr. Styles' story and see what he has to say, then Nat." he looked at me and I froze and tensed up a bit.

"You have quite the decision to make, however it is class time so I want ALL of you in the auditorium at 3:30. Harry I expect a speech written during your free block today." Mr. Clifford wrote us notes and dismissed us to class.

~*~*

I couldn't sit still in my first class. Louis was sat next to me, with my hand held tightly in his fingers intertwined. Harry wasn't far away from us, but all through the class, Harry had his head in a notebook scribbling away.

Occasionally he would look at me, remember something, then start writing again. To say I was nervous about this whole thing was an understatement.

Like what teacher makes his student choose between a boy. I shook my head, only Mr. Clifford.

I took notes and listened to anything the teacher would say so my mind wouldn't stray to this afternoon. This class wasn't that boring.. just not my favorite subject.

The bell rang signaling next period, study hall. I closed my book, packed up my things and headed to the library.

The walk there was fast pace, and I probably looked like one of those speed walking grandmothers on the street.

I entered the library and sat at a table to start my homework. I didn't have much, since first period just ended but I figured might as well use the period. I plugged my headphones in and listened to Take It Back by Ed Sheeran while doing last periods homework.

I was just about finished when someone leaned down next to me. I was so scared I almost pissed myself. "Holy schist Lou you scared the crap out of me!" I yelled smacking him on the arm.

"Did you just use an Earth Science reference?" He asked with a smirk. I blushed a little and snickered "Maybeee..." I replied bashfully.
He shook his head and sat next to me. I pulled out my journal and started to draw him.

Once he realized I was drawing him he started to pose.
When I finished the look on his face was priceless. "Holy shit Nat, you really suck at drawing!" He laughed. "No kicking penguins what even?" Louis asked, his eyes lit up and his smile was bright. "At least I tried!!!" I defended my drawing.

He took the drawing and examined it. "This ones a keeper. Can you sign it for me?" He looked so adorable when he asked the question, like a 5 year old at Christmas time. I scribbled my name at the bottom and he slipped the paper in his binder cover.

Let's just say...
It was one awesome study hall.

A/N Definitely not my best chapter, I mean it's a little long but the last part... kinda suckish. Next update will be better I promise.