Chapter 14

Shouting was heard from everywhere. There was blood running down Harry's mouth and Louis had quite the scratch across his cheek. Mr. Clifford, our Music teacher, came running down the hallway as soon as he heard the commotion.

I stood there quite shock feeling very stupid whilst the two boys threw punches at each other. Zayn had Harry trying to shield him from Louis, while Mr. Clifford was trying to holding Louis back. "That is enough!" Mr. Clifford spoke sternly and both boys stopped struggling against the person holding them down.

"You four inside my office and we are going to settle this like civilized people unless you want your parents and the principle involved." Mr. Clifford threatened.

This was a side to him I don't think I've ever seen. He was normally the coolest teacher we have in this school, but I guess when two kids are full out fighting in the middle of the hallway you should probably do something..

We all trudged to Mr. Clifford's office in silence. I was stood in between Harry and Louis, my mind was running a thousand miles a minute, but I wasn't listening to what I was telling me. I just kept walking.

I was the last to step inside his office and sat in the only other available chair next to Zayn. He smiled at me, and I realized that I was lucky to have a friend like him.

"So what seems to be the problem here?" Mr. Clifford questioned when no one spoke up. Still no one answered. "Mr. Malik would you care to explain."

It came out more of a command than a question. Zayn nodded his head and began to tell the story. "Well you see Mr. Clifford, Louis and Nat had love interests in each other but Louis was being to stupid to realize it.

On the other hand, my girlfriend and I thought it would be good for Nat to explore other options and since we are good friends with Harry and she knew him we figured "eh why not." Zayn paused and looked around to see if anyone else was going to join in.

Louis was looking up at the sky, the vain in his neck very prominent and I could tell he was pissed. Harry however was looking at the ground knowing what was about to come next.

"At the party, I was standing with some of his mates when I heard them talking about his bet and how it seemed to be working. I was very pissed especially since I set her up with him and I had no idea that he was going to play her like that." Zayn continued and I cringed at the thought of the things they were saying about me.

"Nat ran out of the party once Perrie told her my mate Louis, over here, was looking for her. I guess they finally realized they love each other, made up, and now they are a couple." Zayn paused and I looked over at Louis.

He smiled at me and mouthed an "I love you." I smiled and mouthed it back. "Then this morning the happy couple was at Nat's locker and I dragged Harry with me to confront them about what he had done.

He wouldn't confess and my patience was running thin so I told them what he did. The dimwit apologized and confessed his love for her.

Obviously he did it at the wrong time because Louis, HER BOYFRIEND, was right there. Louis got upset and FINALLY punched him in the face." Zayn explanation of the story might have been a bit sarcastic and a tad dramatic but he was right all in all.

Mr. Clifford looked like he was taking this whole story in. He looked up at the 3 of us who were sat in the middle, "Is this true?" Louis and I nodded our head when Harry spoke up.

"Well I think he over dramatized this A LOT, but it's model true yeh." Louis and Zayn rolled their eyes at his answer and I smiled at the thought that they could be friend again.

"Well," Mr. Clifford started, "This is how it's gonna go down..."