Chapter 21

At around 9:30 Louis went home. I took a shower and hopped into bed.

The next morning I woke up, brushed my teeth and got ready for school. In the middle of changing I got a text.

From Babeee <3
Good Morning Love,
Bet you're looking as beautiful as always. I can't drive you to school this morning because my mom has a conference and needs me to drive my sisters. I will see you at school though, love youuuu.
x Lou

I smiled at the text and decided that I could walk to school today. I finished getting dressed and ran down stairs. I grabbed an apple and started the walk to school.

It was cold outside and looked like it was going to rain, but then again this is England so what do you expect.

When I got inside the building there weren't many people. I walked to my locker and got out the books for the lessons I would have today. In the midst of doing so my locker door slammed shut.

I turned to look at the culprit. Eleanor, except this time Harry's arm was around her neck. They both looked down at me smirking.
"How's it hanging whore? Just spreading your disease around I see." Eleanor spat at me.

My mouth dropped in shock. There is no way I would let her talk to me like that. "I could say the same for you hmm." I suggested to her.

Harry growled, "Don't speak to her that way bitch." I rolled my eyes at him. They slammed me into my locker and walked away.

And to think he said he was in love with me, haha what a lie. I could not care less anyways. If he wants Eleanor let 'em have her, seeing as everyone else in our school already has.

But I don't get why they're coming after me, I told them both I was done with their bullshit. Looks like this is just the beginning.

I moved that last thought as far back into my head as I possibly could and shivered a bit. I reopened my locker and finished getting everything needed.

When I shut my locker Louis was leaning up against it with his bag strung over one shoulder. He looked amazing. "Morning babe." he smiled at me and placed a quick kiss on my lips. I smiled back.

I don't know if I should tell Louis about what just happened. I guess if it happens again I should, but for now I will keep it to myself. Hopefully, mornings like this won't be usual...

A/N Now I know what you're thinking "OMG DOUBLE UPDATE WHATTTT!!! But I felt bad because last time I left you guys hanging for so long lol, so I wanted to make it up to you. Feel free to comment what you think about every chapter. love you guys <3