Chapter 1

I was walking home from the party my friends dragged me to. The most popular player in school, Louis Tomlinson and his friend got into a huge fight and started punching each other. That was too much for me, I had to escape. I left my friends who were too caught up in all the commotion and started to walk home. If my big brother, Liam, found out that I went to a party he'd lose it.

Liam and I were adopted when I was in the 3rd grade. As soon as he hit 18 we left. We had been living together since I was in 8th grade. He can really be tough on me sometimes. But as long as I get good grades and stay out of trouble I will be fine.

It started to get cold as I walked on the sidewalk. I was wearing a knee high black dress, but most of my legs were bare and the dress material was thin. I looked behind me and saw a figure not too far away. I started to get nervous so I sped up my walking. Closer and closer the shadow came to me. There was no way I'd be able to keep my pace up. So I started walking again, but I kept my phone near.

The stranger walked up right next to me and put his black hoody over my shoulders, instantly warming me. I looked up and confused and realized that Louis Tomlinson, the schools bad boy was standing right next to me. I shrugged his jacket off, the cold air biting at my skin once again.

"What's the matter, love?" He questioned me with a smirk. As soon as he smiled I noticed his busted lip and shivered.

"Go away Louis!" I tried to sound confident but my voice came out awkward and dry. I gulped somehow knowing he could sense my fear. I took a step back not feeling comfortable with the lack of space between us. He smirked again.

"I'm only trying to be friendly Natalia." he replied with a bit of sarcasm behind his tone. His eyes scanned up and down my body a mischievous smile replacing the smirk. My blood went cold, I was scared and the fact that I was wearing something completely out of my comfort zone was not helping.

"I don't want your friendship Tomlinson." I snapped surprised with my sudden outburst of the only courage I had left.

"Would you prefer more than that Payne?" He winked at me. I rolled my eyes in disgust and walked away. I was far enough away knowing he wouldn't follow me.

"You will someday, mark my words Natalia Payne!" he said again before I could no longer hear him speak.

A/N

Hey guys! I doubt anyone is actually going to read this but this is my new fanfic I deleted the other one because I thought it was stupid and no one read it but I started coming up with story ideas and finally got this. So yeah this is Chapter One hoped you like it

:) Sara xx.