Interrupted program

Derek's POV. 9pm.

When I walked through the door, my eyes immediately landed on Stiles. He was sitting on the couch, hunched over the coffee table, looking at his computer. Work clothes still on and everything.

I chuckled, setting my jacket and keys down as I walked over to him. "Sti, baby. Whatcha working on?" He jumped when my hands landed on his shoulder, turning to look at me with wide eyes.

"Shit Der, you scared me." The end of his sentence was finished with a laugh though as he smiled at me. "You're home really early."

My grin widened and I ran a hand through his hair, leaning against the back of the couch. "Yup. Got the night off. I uh, thought we could go do something."

I watched him smile in excitement and turn to face me, bringing one knee up onto the couch. "Yeah? Like what?"

I moved my hand down, loosening his tie before pulling it up over his head, causing him to chuckle. "Well, I was thinking maybe a picnic. Up at the cliff side. Just you and me and a night under the stars." I tossed his tie to the other side of the couch as he grinned wider.

"When did my Mr. Sour wolf get so good at the romance stuff, huh?" He teased while standing up and moving around the couch and over to me. "When you made me watch all those movies with you." Playfully, I rolled my eyes as he pecked my cheek.

"Well, it paid off didn't it? I'll go change then we can pack some food. Leave in say...10 minutes?" He turned before I answered, making his way down the hall to our room. He seemed so happy.

Tonight was gonna be great. I'd make sure of it.

_______________________________________
11pm.

When we finally pulled up to the cliff side, Stiles was practically bouncing in his seat, smiling like the idiot I fell in love with.

"Stiles, calm down. You're gonna exhaust yourself before our evening even starts." He turned, looking at me with that all too familiar glint in his eye.

That's my Stiles.

I grabbed the picnic we had packed and was about to get out of the car when Stiles' hand stopped me.

I turned quickly, looking at him confused and listening to his heart to determine if something was wrong. "Babe?" He just smirked and kissed me, pulling me back into the car.

My free hand moved to his cheek then to the back of his head, deepening the kiss. He let out a soft sigh, letting me take the lead before pulling away. "I just needed to do that. This is already so great Der. Thank you." His smile could easily light up the world.

It definitely lit up my world.

"Of course, babe. You deserve this night just as much as me. You've been working so hard recently. I'm so proud of you." My hand went back to his cheek and I thumbed at the skin under his eyes gingerly.

It was quiet, just the two of us, but so perfect. I couldn't think of anything better than spending my time with him.

Stiles cheeks were a deep red and he gently placed his hand over mine, turning slightly to kiss my palm. The simple gesture was enough to have me falling in love with him all over again.

"We both definitely deserve this." He grinned again, before letting my hand go and getting out of the car.

I followed, finding a good spot to lay out a blanket then laid out the food. It was a great spread, considering Stiles does a lot of the shopping recently.

Stiles made his way over, helping me for a moment before grabbing my hands away from the food. "I think I'm in the mood for something else right now."

I chuckled, raising an eyebrow as he climbed onto my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck. "Oh yeah? And hear I thought I'd be saved for dessert."

He laughed, shaking his head at me. "I think I'll take my dessert first. Work up my appetite for the rest." He leaned in, pushing his lips into mine.

It was gentle at first till Stiles got impatient. It was honestly endearing in some ways. He was always so eager to be with me. Just me. He loved every part of me, just as I loved every part of him.

My beautiful human.

Pulling him closer caused his hips to push into mine and he pulled away, letting out a soft moan. I took the chance to move down and kiss his neck, trailing down to his collarbone.

His hands played and tugged at my hair, causing me to groan out before nipping at his soft skin. His breath hitched and I could hear his heartbeat spending up, racing at my touch.

He started to push my jacket off as I did the same with his. The night air was cool, but the heat between us was more than enough to keep us warm.

As soon as my jacket was off and forgotten to the side, I was pulling my shirt off, tossing it somewhere nearby. Quickly doing the same with his.

God, he's perfect.

I paused, just looking over his torso as I moved my hands to his hips, mentally counting every freckle and mole. "Beautiful." Stiles sputtered and chuckled at me. "Der, stop."

Grinning, I looked back at his face, noticing the deeper red tent to his cheeks. "But you are." Pulling him closer, I placed my forehead to his, breathing in his scent and letting it ignite inside me.

Suddenly, we were grabbing and pulling at each other again. Kissing and marking the other. Within a minute, both of us were naked and Stiles was under me, his arms wrapped around my neck.

My hands found his hips as I pressed mine into his, loving the sound of his moans and mewls. sometimes he could talk to much, but I'd never get tired of the sounds of his voice.

When my phone rang, I wanted to ignore it, but as I looked over, I noticed the name.

I stopped, furrowing my eyebrows as I pushed myself up enough to reach over and grab it. Stiles pouted up at me. "Der, just ignore it." He put his hands on my cheeks, trying to pull me back to him.

Any other time I would have completely forgotten about it and just loved Stiles as much as he wanted, but I couldn't this time. "It's Jackson."

He paused, looking at me confused before letting me move off him and sit up. We shared a look before I answered the call.

"Jackson?" I heard a groan then panting. "Derek...found hunters they-...ave Liam. Ethan-...tell Scott, but-...don't have much time I-...hurt."

He was cutting out bad and I was trying my best to figure out what he was saying. "Jackson where are you? What hunters?" Stiles gasped and looked at me worried, grabbing my arm in concern.

"I'm not-...it's dark...trying to-...send location-" the line went dead and I tried to call it back immediately. "Shit! Come on pick up. Jackson pick up."

I was getting up and grabbing my clothes, Stiles followed me, still asking what was going on. Finally, he grabbed me and huffed. "Derek! What the hell is going on?"

I sighed and looked at him. "I'm not sure. Jackson found something-someone...Hunters, I think. Ethan is headed to get Scott, but...I think something happened with Liam."

Stiles gasped, his breath coming out riggid as looked at me strangely for a moment before nodding.

He was shaking, panicking as he grabbed up his clothes, clumsy getting dressed. "We gotta, we gotta go. We have to find him. We have to find Liam."

Shit.

I grabbed him, pulling him into a tight hug. "We will, babe. We will. Let's get back in the car and head to Scott's house, okay."

He huffed out, holding onto me tightly as he nodded again. "Okay. Okay yeah let's go." When I let go of him, he was still shaking, but managed to get back into the car without help.

I followed, climbing in and starting the engine, making my way back into Beacon Hills to Scott's house.

Whatever was going on, wasn't good. Jackson and Ethan didn't normally involve themselves in stuff like this. So for him to call and sound...so shaken, it worried me badly.

I grabbed Stiles hand and held it tightly as I drove. "We'll find him, Sti. We will." He just nodded and took a couple deep breaths, lacing his fingers into mine as I sped down the mountain.

12am.