Take care of me / I'm here for you

Liam's POV

I felt so gross. Disheveled. Not just because the morning sickness was kicking my ass, but just overall grimy. I needed a shower and a haircut. Honestly, I could go for a massage too.

Oh yeah, that sounds great.

When I felt a hand move to my stomach, rubbing it gently, I smiled, letting myself wake up fully.

I loved it when Theo rubbed my stomach or engaged with the pup at all. It melted my heart and made me so happy. I couldn't wait till I started to show and had more of a bump.

For now, I still have a pretty flat stomach, although my abs were looking a little pudgy.

"Theo?" I turned to face him in bed, pouting pitifully at him. He smiled a little as he eyed my expression, chuckling as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Yes, Liam." He pulled me closer to him, kissing my forehead. My pout turned to a smile again as I sighed happily, cuddling closer into his side.

"I need a shower. Badly." He nodded and started to get up, untangling our legs then pushed up off the bed.

I whimpered, looking at him in panic as I grabbed his arm.

He frowned, gently shushing me. "Baby, I'm just going to start the water for you." I relaxed, feeling my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"R-right. Sorry." I let go of him, looking away as I took a deep breath. He sighed and kissed my head.

"It's okay. You have nothing to be sorry about Liam. Let me heat the water up, then I'll help you shower okay?" He gently lifted my chin so I looked at him again.

I nodded. "Okay." He smiled again and kissed me softly. Too quickly though, he pulled away and walked to the bathroom.

I licked my lips, savoring the taste of his as I laid back down, cuddling into his pillow.

I still hated being away from him. I felt stupid for it, but I couldn't help it. I just panicked if he wasn't near.

I was still having nightmares too, but not bad enough that it woke Theo like the first night I was back. I didn't tell him. I hated lying to him, but he was always so worried about me and I didn't want to worry him even more.

Deaton had given me some sleeping pills and Lydia found this great herbal tea. Both worked wonders, but the dreams still came through.

I remembered more every time, of what happened after I was taken. It terrified me. I remembered things I shouldn't have been aware of because I was unconscious, or at least I thought I was.

They'd run tests on me, taken blood, poked and prodded at my stomach till I was whimpering and writhing even though I wasn't awake.

I curled up tighter, hiding myself under the covers as the memories played in my mind. My hand moved to my stomach and I rubbed it gently, taking in a shaky breath as I reminded myself I was safe now.

Suddenly, the covers were pulled back and I gasped, bearing my teeth and letting out a snarl.

Theo's eyes widened a little and he stepped back for a second, dropping the blanket and holding his hands up. "Liam, baby it's just me. Are you okay?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and moved a hand to my chest, feeling my heartbeat. I swallowed around the lump in my throat and just nodded. "Y-yeah, you just startled me."

I smiled a little, willing my heart to calm down as I took a deep breath. He watched me for a moment, slowly nodding before helping me up and to the bathroom. "You know you can talk to me right baby? I'm always here for you."