The way we do this

Switching up to 1st person POV instead of 3rd person. I'll also be stating how far along Liam is at the beginning of every chapter. Mostly cause it makes it easier for me to remember haha. (He was about 2.5 months in the last chapter)
__________________________________

Liam's POV. 4 months along.
Start of the 2nd trimester. 

I've had so much more energy recently and found myself rarely sitting down or resting. It made Theo anxious, but I couldn't help it. I really just didn't want to stay still. 

Now I know how Stiles feels with his ADHD.

It was 2pm and I'd already unpacked our bedroom, finished decorating the living room and baked cookies. Which tasted awful to me, but Theo was eating them.

"Babe, are you really sure they're good? They taste like shit to me." I pouted, turning one over in my hand before dropping it back onto the pan. 

Theo let out a laugh and kissed my cheek, wiping a bit of flour off my chin when he pulled away. "Yes, baby. I swear they really are good. Maybe it's the baby that doesn't like them."

He moved both hands down to my slightly rounded stomach, rubbing it gently as he leaned down. 

Oh no, here comes the baby talk. 

"Hi, pup. Daddy woves you so much. You're growing so big inside baba's belly. I can't wait to meet you, my little pup." I wanted to be grumpy, but damn that was adorable.

My fingers combed through Theo's hair and I chuckled. "Are you done? Cause I'd appreciate it if you'd stop before everyone else starts doing it too." 

Theo stood back up and pouted playfully at me. "Well, maybe if you talked to the pup I wouldn't need to do it all the time."

I made a face and pushed him off me. "What the fu*k, Theo." My lips turned up into a snarl as I stepped back. 

I did talk to the pup... sometimes... when I was alone...but mostly just to myself.

Shit.

I sighed heavily and felt tears form in my eyes. No, dammit, I really just wanted to go one day without crying. Just one! "Why would you say that? I love our pup. You make it sound like I don't." 

Theo's eyes were wide when I looked back at him and he looked like he regretted saying anything. "Baby, of course you love our pup. I never meant that you didn't."

A tear fell down my cheek and I angrily wiped it away. "Then w-why did you say that. I-im trying my best Theo. I...I'm trying my best." 

My chest heaved as I sobbed out, crying into my hands. It hurt my throat and I knew they were angry tears.

I was trying so hard to do everything right, but it's not like I was prepared for this. We weren't planning on having a pup now and to be completely honest, it terrified me. 

"Liam, baby, hey, shh. It's gonna be okay. Take a deep breath." It took me a moment to realize I was on my knees and Theo's arms were around me.

I was crying into his shoulder and shaking. My ears were ringing loudly as my chest clenched. My breath hitched and I choked a little, finding it hard to breathe. 

No! Not again! 

Theo was talking to me, his hands firmly on the sides of my head. His own tears were streaming down his face as he kept his gaze locked on mine.

"Liam, baby you gotta breathe for me. Come on. If you don't breathe the baby doesn't get oxygen, Liam." 

Once again, mentioning the baby snapped me back to reality and I gasped, swallowing down air as fast as I could.