So scarred

Theo's POV 9am.

It's been two weeks now since Liam was taken.

Morning sickness, along with nightmares and PTSD was really kicking his ass. I took what pain I could, but I knew he was still hurting mentally.

It scared me sometimes to see him shaking and staring off into space. Sometimes he didn't even look like himself. 

In those moments, I just held him. Stopping whatever I was doing to just pull him into my arms and let him know he was okay. That he and the pup were okay.

I'd found that mentioning the pup at all seemed to pull him back to me. Even just touching his stomach seemed to snap him back to reality. 

Then he'd smile. 

Oh god that smile. It left me a wreck and all I wanted to do was kiss him and love him.

He'd place his hand on mine and sigh out slowly, finally finding my gaze before nuzzling into my neck and breathing in my scent.

That's how we are now. Laying on the couch, his body tucked in between my legs and his face nestled into the crook of my neck. 

I was humming softly, playing with his hair and rubbing his back. He seemed content for now and for a moment it felt like before. When we would have lazy days and just enjoy each other's company.

I knew this is what he needed. To relax and heal. It was a slow process, but we were making progress. 

We'd found a place just a block away from Scott and Isaac's house and living in town now seemed to be a weight off Liam's shoulders.

Scott came over alot and Liam loved it. He'd even visit with Isaac when he had the energy and Lydia was over a lot too. She'd bring meals and tea and even bought this adorable stuffed lamb for the pup. 

Although, at the moment, it was Liams. He keeps it on the bed and at night, he's made a habit of talking to the pup and placing the lamb on his stomach. It's honestly the most adorable thing I've ever seen.

It's times like then and now that I know we'll be okay. That he'll be okay. 

When Liam started to sit up, I let go of him, watching him curiously. "You okay?" I was prepared to rush to the bathroom if this was a morning sickness issue.

Which, by the way, almost never happened in the actual morning. Whoever named it 'morning sickness' obviously hadn't been around a pregnant person. 

Liam nodded a little and gave me a small smile. "Just don't like layin' on my stomach." He turned onto his side before cuddling back into me.

"Ah. Okay, baby. Whatever makes you more comfortable." I rested my hand on his hip as he nodded, just watching him relax again and close his eyes. 

He was almost asleep when the door opened and he jumped, digging his claws into my bicep. It took everything in me to lay still and not yell out. I'd heal. I'd be fine.

"Shh, it's just Stiles babe. Just breathe. In and out. It's okay." He followed my directions and took a couple deep breaths before his claws retracted. Almost as soon as they did, I was healing. 

Fu*k that hurt. 

I sighed out, rubbing his sides soothing as I glared over at Stiles. He gave me a quirky smile and shrugged. "Sorry. I brought some breakfast."

He held up some Tupperware containers as Lydia walked in. My glare shifted to her, although it softened a little as she smiled. "Morning guys." 

Liam smiled and sat up again, rubbing his eyes before taking a deep breath. I was glad the smell didn't immediately make him nauseated and kissed his cheek.