Dont tell

One month later
Liam is 5 ½ months along.

Stiles POV

"Dude, why didn't you tell us sooner? This is so great! Congratulations." Scott pulled me into a tight hug, laughing and smiling widely. "My best friend is married!"

I hugged back, glancing over at a very smiley Derek. "Thanks, Scott. We were gonna tell everyone sooner, but I kinda liked it just being Derek and I for a while. It was nice."

When Scott pulled away, I walked back to Derek, hugging myself into his side as I kissed his cheek.

My dad chuckled, rolling his eyes. "I'm just glad I at least got told first. You know I had a savings account set up for your wedding right?"

My head jerked over to him, my eyes going wide for a moment before I shrugged. "Honestly, I think I liked it better that we eloped though. Sorry, dad."

Derek kissed my head, pulling me closer into him as my dad laughed. "That's okay. Maybe you guys can put it towards something else? It's a wedding gift now."

I looked up at Derek to gauge his reaction as he sighed happily. "Thanks, Noah, we really appreciate it." I smiled happily then looked over at Isaac and Scott when I heard them whispering.

"What are you two keeping secret?" I grined teasingly then raised an eyebrow when Isaac just smiled widely and grabbed Scott's hand. "Let's just tell them. It's been long enough."

Liam walked back in, a hand on his back as he made his way over to Theo. "Tell us what? Did I miss something while I was in the bathroom? Other than Stiles and Derek keeping their marriage a secret for a whole month."

He stuck his tongue out at me as Theo helped him sit down. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Shut up, Liam." I stuck my tongue out back at him before laughing.

Scott cleared his throat, gaining all our attention and Lydia and Malia both leaned forward in their seats beside Liam, anxious.

"Well, after many months of trying and then a small procedure then more months of trying-" Liam smiled excitedly as Isaac took a deep breath and Scott put his hand on his stomach. "I'm pregnant."

I heard gasps from everyone and Lydia jumped up, rushing to Isaac and hugging him.

Malia smiled happily, giving her congratulations, but stayed in her seat. She wasn't much of a hugger.

Even Peter smiled from his place near the back of the room. "Congratulations, guys. Isaac, I know this means so much to you. You two are gonna make great dads."

Isaac gave him a smile before Liam was up and hugging him, laughing excitedly. "Oh my god, Isaac, our pup's are gonna grow up together! They'll be friends! And cousins! This is so exciting."

Theo laughed at Liam and put a hand on Scott's shoulder. "Seriously you guys, this is great. Isaac, we all know the heartache you've gone through and we're all here if you need anything."

Isaac sighed out, tearing up a little as Liam moved away. "Oh, Theo, thanks. That really means a lot. Oh, here we have an ultrasound picture!"

He turned to Scott who was pulling it out of his pocket to show everyone. Liam gasped excitedly as Isaac showed him and Lydia the pup.

Derek looked down at me, putting a hand on my cheek. "Sti, baby, you okay? I figured you'd be all over that."

I shook my head a little, coming out of my daze. "Huh? Oh, yeah duh, babe! I'm so excited! I just didn't want to crowd Isaac. Hey, let me see that picture."