Distraction

Stiles POV. 1pm.

"You know, you really are the best boyfriend." I leaned over, kissing Derek's cheek.

He chuckled, smiling brightly at me. "Oh yeah. Well, anything for you." He grabbed my hand, lacing his fingers into mine.

It was a great date. We went to lunch and he bought me flowers. He really could be so romantic when he wanted to be.

Now, we were sitting on the couch at home, cuddled into each other. Overall, I was happy. I hoped he was too.

"Sti, babe, do you ever...think about us?" I turned to look at him, raising an eyebrow. "Well yeah. All the time." He smiled at my answer, pulling me closer to him. He was warm. He always was.

"I mean, do you think about our future? Where we will be in a year or five years? What we'll be doing?" He looked lost in thought as his eyebrows furrowed together, his gaze somewhere off to the side.

Cocking my head to the side, I just stared at him for a moment then took a deep breath. "Honestly, I think about alot. I think about getting a bigger place, getting promoted at work, maybe...maybe even having a family."

I smiled, letting my mind wander. "Maybe a couple kids. Two or three maybe. Olivia Joyce or Reign Lee for girls. For boys maybe Alistair James or Terrance Rider." I sighed out happily thinking about it.

About being a dad with Derek.

"Wow. You've thought about this alot huh?" Derek ran his fingers through my hair, drawing my attention back to him.

My cheeks burned from a blush and I gave him a sideways smile. "I-i guess so yeah."

He chuckled again, leaning forward to kiss me. It was soft and loving. Exactly the way he kisses when he's showing how much he loves me. How much he loves my mind and the way I talk. The heat in my cheek rose as I kissed back, sighing happily.

My arms wrapped around his neck as I moved one leg over his lap so I was straddling him. His hands immediately went to my hips, pulling me closer and holding me steady.

Damn I loved this. These moments of no expectations, no wants or needs, just us in the moment.

Derek nibbled on my bottom lip softly, causing me to moan out. His hands rubbed up my sides then back down before grabbing my butt and giving it a firm squeeze. I moaned again, lacing my fingers into his hair as he moved to my neck.

He placed kisses against my skin, sucking and nibbling softly at the areas he knew were most sensitive.

My gasps and moans grew louder and I bucked my hips into his. "Der!" My body shuddered in pleasure just as he leaned back, looking at me.

"I can't wait to have a family with you Stiles. I want that so bad. Two or three kids sounds so perfect."

He started to unbutton my shirt as he talked then pushed it off my shoulders. "I love you Stiles." He leaned down, taking my left nipple into his mouth.

I gasped, gripping his hair as I leaned my head back. "Ah. Shit, Der...I-i love you too." He worked it gently in his teeth before pulling at it a little.

My hips bucked again into his and my eyes rolled back, leaving me with my mouth open as I panted.

Oh yeah, definitely an amazing date.

Derek started to kiss down my chest, making me mewl and push myself into his hold.

Everything he did was precise and on purpose. It drove me insane in the best way. I wanted, no, I needed him so bad.