Introduction

Hello everyone out there. *makes a strange dance move*

Some of you might know me already and I quickly want to say thank you for still sticking around with every book I'm publishing and showing your support, I really appreciate it and hope all of you do amazing.

To the others who don't know me: HOW DARE YOU?

No jokes aside, to the others who don't know me: A warm welcome and thank you for choosing an interest in this book and giving it a chance. I am really appreciating it. How are all of you doing? Since I don't know you lot would be nice to hear from you! :D

Quick warning, since English isn't my first language, here and there could be some mistakes, please feel free to always point them out to me, I am glad to learn and improve.

So now that we have the formularies behind let's get started on the book, shall we?

This book as you all probably figured out by now will be about Fred Weasley of the Harry Potter universe. I sadly, do not own any of the Harry Potter characters only my own.

Furthermore, for this book I tried a different approach and it is definitely interesting, for me at last, to make it work. Therefore, at the beginning you might feel a bit awkward reading what I wrote, however, please note that the writing gets better with how old my OC is. I tried to make it as age appropriate as I could get. (Definitely didn't work out that well all of the time, but please bear with me :) ) You will figure out veeeery quickly what I mean with by that. 

Thank you all and keep being awesome! :)