CAST AND TIMELINE

This book will be taking place at the exact same time the original Harry Potter books take place and it will take place in the future. So there could be some switching in between the different chapters. 

This book is about Jean, the daughter of Jade and Fred, finding Jades diary. She rereads some diary entries to seek safety and comfort after the death of her mother. 

Some parts will be written as Jade wrote them onto the pages. Other parts will be though written as if we were Jade and relieving that moment, even though it is still written down into the diary. (Don't worry you get the hang of it easily once you start reading it, this here is just a general explenation what will happen throughout the book.) 

Therefore, we come to the cast:

Jade Suarez:

She is a Latina Beauty with tanned skin, long curly brown hair, with brown eyes and a rather big/ wide mouth. Her teeth are uneven, but that never held her back from smiling and laughing.
She is a Ravenclaw and a muggle-born.
She has a bigger brother, who is, unfortunately for him, no wizard.

Gemma Olsen:

Gemma Olsen is an Afro-American diamond with short shaved black hair, flawless skin and beautiful brown eyes that sometimes even appear to be pitch black, her lower lip is a bit bigger than her upper lip, which gives her a pouty look.
She is a Ravenclaw and a half-blood witch.
She has a twin brother.

Sean Olsen:

He is Afro-American with an extraordinary afro and handsome facial features. He also has the beginnings of a beard and always appears to look more mature than others. He bears a scar over his left eye and eyebrow, because of an accident that happened when he and Gemma were younger.
He is a Hufflepuff and a half-blood wizard.
He has a twin sister.

Louis Simpson:

Louis is a British troublemaker with an amazing jawline and bright green eyes. His blonde hair is trimmed short by the sides. He has a very distinctive nose though.
He is Slytherin and half-blood-wizard.
He is an Only-Child.

As well as George and Fred Weasley, Lee Jorden and anyone else in the Harry Potter universe. I guess I don't need to explain who they are :P