Chapter 30

Jean's lips cup upward into a small smirk. She knows exactly why Sean was so moody, reading it now, while knowing what was up, it is more than clear to her and she wonders why everyone else around didn't realize it.

It's easier to judge if you know what's up. There is a high chance Jean herself wouldn't have realized if it was her in that position.

Still the whole circumstances amuse her.

"Dear Diary,

Louis got himself a girlfriend and is not stepping down on showing public affection everywhere he sees her and vice versa. If I ever turn out to be one of those couples, please shoot me.

Her name is Caroline and she is actually very nice to talk to when her mouth isn't on Louis'.

At first when both of them started it was alright, a bit weird for us to accept a new member in our group, but it was alright. A few days later they became this lovely dovely around each other scaring Sean completely away from hanging out with us and now he refuses to sit next to us when Louis and Caroline are there.

First I thought he was being dramatic, but now I get him and it's highly uncomfortable to sit next to them when they are like that. Why couldn't Sean just say yes to Caroline when she asked him out, we wouldn't have this problem now.

It just feels so weird to not have all four together and doing our usual stuff. Like studying together or sitting at the same table (wherever we four fit in) and laughing about what happened that day or meeting on the grounds to participate in whatever someone needed help in. It was the best bloody part about us. We just vibed.

Now I can see it all falling apart in front of my eyes. Sean slowly backs out of the group more and more, Louis will go missing to a girl and Fred and I are on an unsaid war between us. The last part doesn't directly have to do with our group but it still is something that is falling apart.

Gemma seems like the only unproblematic right now and that is maybe because she is thought through and very organized as a human being or because she is just way to uninterested in drama.

The day she has some real drama going on, I'm going to celebrate.

Remember when I thought that Jackson wanted something from her? Well he didn't, apart from Homework, want anything from her. Even when I tried to warm her to the thought of a boy she declined instantly claiming she's in a very serious relationship with her books.

She needs drama.

Just not exactly my drama perhaps.

My drama comes in the form of a boy, who is so loyal that he waits for me in front of my classes to walk me to my next. Of course it would be sweet, wouldn't there be the tinge of guilt that I am feeling.

I talked with Kenneth about him and me today. I finally didn't avoid it, but I'm not certain if I like the outcome.

"Should I carry them for you? They look heavy?," the boy points at the stacks of books in my hands.

"Thanks, but I was able to carry them before, I can certainly carry them now as well," I readjust my rucksack on my back.

"Oh alright, uhm-," Kenneth looks around as if he tries to find something to talk about: "Did you hear about the rumours about the Quidditch match?"