Chapter 25

Jean never heard one of her parents mention a Kenneth before. She believes that this situation bound to get interesting. The woman heard stories about her mother having a few admirers and her father having the one or the other fangirl in his school time, but they never mentioned a Kenneth in that spot of position.

After what Jean read about that encounter, she can just guess that her dad wasn't too pleased about Kenneth. Maybe Jade never mentioned him for Fred's sake? Jean has to admit, she would have loved to hear her father's side of things.

After all Jean has to agree with both of them. Jade didn't even give Fred a chance to ask her out, on the other hand Fred took her for granted way too easily. They aren't official yet, so Jade has every right to go out with others, though Jean highly doubts her mother would have been pleased if her father did go out with another girl than her. Especially after she promised him to give him a chance?

Jean has the feeling this Kenneth guy was a crucial point in their relationship and hopefully she finds out more about it.

"Dear Diary,

George can hold a grudge. Oh my good lord.

Yes you read right, George.

I believe Fred told him what is going on and his brother has his back. He does a good job in huffing annoyed when I walk by or playing little pranks at me when I'm not focused enough.

I get it. He is angry I go out with Kenneth, but come on. It's not like I'm going to marry that bloke. Can they quit being so dramatic already?

Not even Fred is that passive aggressive as George is. Kind of ridiculous, isn't it?

Also I have the feeling I need to have a talk with Kenneth. Even though I find it super sweet of him to be that excited to go out with me, not the whole castle needs to know. Geez. It makes me feel as if I was a trophy that needs to be shown around.

The girls in my dorm already started to ask me questions at how I think he is at kissing.

How would I know?

But honestly I don't think his chances on being a good kisser are high. He just has this kind of energy to me that says: "Yeah I'm telling everyone how good I am, but I actually can't do shit."

It did make me curious though. I just put a thesis, now I need to prove it.

Sean hasn't talked to me since I straight forward faced him. I still don't get what his problem is. Gemma won't say it either, claiming it is his decision to tell, and Louis also had enough after the tarantula incident.

To Lee's luck, Louis could stop his dormates from killing it and caught it just in time. Well caught is the wrong word. He more stunned it with a spell and then levitated it to Lee, careful not to touch the animal at all.

I don't get how Lee could love this thing the way he does.

If Sean keeps going like that, he soon will have a real problem with us. I do get that sometimes people act weirdly onto their struggles, but that doesn't give him the right to act like a huge dick to his friends.

We only want to help.

Is he really that mad at Louis because he asked that girl out? I would get it if Louis took that girl away from him, but Sean had the chance before Louis?

And they say girls are complicated?

Urgh.

Yours,

Jade."