.21.

I looked into the eyes of the man I had stabbed, my body shaking vigorously as his hands rested on both my shoulders, my lungs failing to take in air

I looked into the eyes of the man I had stabbed, my body shaking vigorously as his hands rested on both my shoulders, my lungs failing to take in air. My vision started getting clouded by tears as I saw the way he looked down slightly at his wound before he started coughing up blood. His body started sliding down as his muscles started to die down slowly, causing me to grab his arm.

Before I even knew it, I found myself shedding down tears at his state as I tried to keep him standing, but he kept shuffling backward, his legs failing miserably at keeping his body standing still. In no time, he was already on the ground, his chest heaving, his mouth releasing a warm, dark, red liquid as I sat next to him with my shaking hands hovering over his almost lifeless body not knowing what to do. I tried to apply pressure on his wound, but the trembling of my hands wasn't helping at all. A series of loud cries and mourns filled the room as I kept my hands pressed on his wound, watching the way my hands got stained with more of his blood and the way he was eyeing me.

"I-It's-" He tried to say before coughing out more blood, causing me to freak out even more.

I looked up at the man standing in front of me who was showing no care in the world to what was happening. He just stood there, his back leaning against the wall behind him, his eyes fixed on me as I cried.

"Why aren't you helping?! He is dying!" I shouted at him, feeling my throat get sore.

He shrugged at me before putting his hands in his pockets and looking at the wall in front of him," I wasn't the one who stabbed him."

"P-please," I begged as I released a couple of hiccups, my head starting to spin the more I cried, and the more I looked at the blood staining my hands.

"Ahjussi," I cried after the man who easily deserted me when I needed him the most, my petite, blood-stained hands finally getting a hold of his leg," Please help me."

My head shot upward towards the door the moment I heard noises outside before it landed on Hoseok whose body had already left the wall and was prepared to desert me. I eyed him with disbelief as he squatted down next to me, his devilish eyes meeting mine before grabbing the knife off the floor and flipping it around his fingers as though it was a pen. His lips formed into a smirk before he pointed the knife downwards and inched his face a bit closer to mine, the body of the bleeding man acting as a barrier between our bodies.

He let out a smirk as he saw the way I was scared to my core, but at the same time, desperate for help. I wanted to save him just as much as I wanted to get out of there before someone came in and caught me sitting in a pool of his blood.

He eyed me for a while before sticking the knife back into the spot where I first stabbed Jin causing him to grunt loudly in pain and cough out more blood, his body getting drained from all colors it contained.

"You shouldn't have taken that out," he said before slightly touching the wound with his middle finger, staining it with Jin's blood, then looked at it before showing it to me, "Tsk, look at what you have done."