.31.

I pulled my arm away, not wanting to stay here and hear a second more of all the nonsense he had to say

I pulled my arm away, not wanting to stay here and hear a second more of all the nonsense he had to say.  What did he expect? That he would talk to me about my own past with things that absolutely didn't happen and just expect me to fall for it? Did he really think I was that dumb?

"I'm NOT going to stay here to hear anything else. You have said enough, and it's time to go back home," I replied sternly, my eyes plastered on the ground, not wanting to make contact with Hoseok's or else I was going to lose my mind.

"Sun Hee, please. I know what I'm saying sounds absurd and I don't blame you, you do have the right to feel the way you are feeling right now, but think of me yeah?" He said then held my wrist again, this time tighter," Do you know how much I had to endure for you? How much I had to hold myself back and not tell you anything? Pretend like you meant absolutely nothing to me when you meant everything Sun Hee. Absolutely everything. I did the unthinkable to save you, and I'll still do, but for that to happen you have to listen to me, or else it'll be too difficult for you to even want to stay at mine."

I gritted my teeth and yanked my arm away more vigorously that time then turned around to face Hoseok, eye to eye," Listen here. I don't know what you want from me, I don't know why you are doing this to me, but enough is enough. So save your breath and take me home, or else I'll find my own way there."

I turned around and started walking away before hearing Hoseok saying," my dad passed away the same day your parents did."

My body froze in place the moment he mentioned my parents. No one has ever spoken to me about them before, no one has dared. Yet here he was, about to continue whatever gibberish he was saying.

"I was there Sun Hee. I was there when it all happened. I was there when you were crying over your parents bodies and asking for help. I was there crying for my dad to come help me but he was too busy trying to brush you off of him so he can reach me. If," he said then chocked a little in the middle," if you hadn't held onto him for this long he would've been alive now."

"What are you saying? Huh??" I yelled then charged at him, holding him by the collar really hard until my knuckles turned white," are you going to call me responsible for a death I had no hand in?? Huh??"

He started laughing while tears flowed down his face, then all of a sudden started imitating someone,"Ahjussi!"

My eyes widened and my grip on his shirt loosened. How? How did he know?

"Ahjussi! Please help me!" He let out petite crying noises, noises that started filling up my head. Noises accompanied by dreadful images that I had been trying to erase off my head. All those came crashing down on me at once, leaving my whole body shaken.

"Ahjussi! Ahjussi please help me! There is blood here! On my mom and dad!" I screamed at this man who passed over my parent's bodies coldly, running selfishly for the sake of his life.