.24.

I turned the doorknob and opened the door slowly, not anticipating seeing Hoseok or hearing anything he had to say to me

I turned the doorknob and opened the door slowly, not anticipating seeing Hoseok or hearing anything he had to say to me. His presence was very intimidating, regardless of all the nice things he was offering. Actually no, accepting. The way he formulated his sentences, the way he spoke them as though nothing else could ever be more accurate, and the way he eyed me as though I was the tiniest, silliest thing he had ever seen in his life were all equally as intimidating as his powerful, confident strides. One thing I could say for sure, the man did walk as though he was invincible, and I think he literally was.

I frowned when I found the area in front of the door empty then looked to the left where the hallway starts. My head turned in the direction of the hallway only to find Hoseok standing at the end of it, his body leaning against the wall with his legs crossed and his long fingers holding a cigarette in between them as he blew out the smoke against the window he was looking through. He blew out his last breath before throwing the rest of the cigarette from the window then brushing his hair backward with his hand and licking his lower lip before noticing my presence and smiling.

He stood straight and started walking towards me, a mocking smile decorating his face as he checked me out in his clothes. His looks, despite not being perverted, still managed to make me uncomfortable since I wasn't used to seeing someone's eyes running all over my body, especially not a man's, and not when I wasn't wearing presentable clothes.

"Let me just say," He said after stopping right in front of me, his eyes portraying that he was having so much fun doing this to me," You definitely will stand out from the crowd."

Seriously.

"Okay, can we not speak to each other until we are at the hospital?" I asked him, annoyance being portrayed both on my face and from my tone," For real."

He shrugged and gestured to me to move forward," After you then."

I started moving towards the front door until something suddenly clutched onto the skin of my heel, stinging me harshly. A scream found its way out my mouth as I raised my leg and held my heel then looked down to see what had stung me.

A mousetrap.

"What the hell Hoseok?!" I screamed at him, my hand still rubbing the skin on my foot," Why didn't you tell me there was a mousetrap here?!"

"You told me not to speak to you till we are at the hospital," He said then bent down so he could be at my level," I don't see a hospital."

I clenched my fists in frustration to hold myself from charging at him then said," You lead. After you."

He smiled mischievously before walking ahead of me to open the door, the smile still sprawled across his face.

This is going to be one of the longest days of my life.

I pulled the medical mask upward and put the sunglasses on before taking a step near the door and then stepped out to where Hoseok was patiently waiting for me.