.12.

There I sat next to my room's window, completely  wrapped with a blanket with a warm mug of coffee in my hands, my glassy eyes following the cars that passed by every two seconds

There I sat next to my room's window, completely wrapped with a blanket with a warm mug of coffee in my hands, my glassy eyes following the cars that passed by every two seconds. The image of Taehyung's blood forming in my head everytime I saw the red light that the cars let out, causing more tears to flow down my face silently. I pulled my knees up to my chest and held my mug against them, the sounds of my sniffing penetrating the silence that had engulfed the room.

It had been two days since Taehyung's murder, but my mind couldn't rest. Everytime my lids would close, I would see images of Taehyung sitting in my bathtub, his eyes opened wide and his neck leaking out its content. I couldn't even sleep anymore because of the nightmares I had, so I felt extremely fatigued. The bathroom? Well, I couldn't even come anywhere near it.

The investigation was ongoing. Both the detective and Jimin were constantly looking around my house for answers, not to mention also them pestering me for answers too. No matter how many times they brought that subject up, I still gave them the same answers because that was all I knew. I wasn't planning on lying to them, and Jimin knew that I don't lie, but my testimony wasn't sensible to them. I wouldn't blame them though because if I were them, I wouldn't have believed myself either.

Jimin and I didn't talk since then, mostly because he was always in the station with the detective. The only topic he brought up with me was the murder, and most of the time I couldn't answer him, because i thought he was going to be my only support and comfort in all the pressure I was going through.

A knock on my room's door disturbed my train of thoughts and also my train of silent tears. I wiped the tears that were staining my cheeks with the blanket really quickly before granting permission to whoever was on the other side of the door to enter.

"Hey," Jimin said with a slight, sad smile and entered after closing the door behind him. It seemed to me as though he wasn't at the station for official work because he was standing there simply with a white shirt and black, skinny jeans, even his hair wasn't combed formally, just fluffy the way I was used to seeing it.

I returned back his slight smile then turned my head back towards the window, my eyes still following the cars that were passing by. In no time, I found him sitting next to me, his hands moving slowly towards the edge of my blanket.

"Would you mind sharing that with me?" He asked me, his hand tugging gently at its edge.

I pulled the blanket from his grip roughly and held it tight against my body,"Yes I would. A lot."

I looked back at the window before I suddebly found myself looking into Jimin's eyes which were now only a couple of centimetres in front of mine. He had used his full strength to pull my blanket off of me which resulted in pulling my body along with it. I gulped as I noticed our proximity, something I had forgotten the feeling of a long time ago. He had a stern look on his face, his eyes capturing mine strongly and not letting go.