.25.

"Okay yeah, I know," I replied," What does that mean? What's my role, for now? While you do your business

"Okay yeah, I know," I replied," What does that mean? What's my role, for now? While you do your business."

He let out a sigh then rubbed his forehead in what I assumed to be annoyance then said," What do you think you will do, Sun Hee? You will follow me then enter the room when they are off our backs. Makes sense, right?"

I just looked at him, not knowing whether my heart was aching because Hoseok was constantly raising my blood pressure or because I couldn't wait to see Jimin. After everything that had happened today morning, I couldn't stand the sight of him, even though I was the one who let my guard down. He always gave out a stern and tense vibe that it felt almost impossible for someone like him to do such silly things, but I guess I was wrong. I knew for sure ever since the beginning that he wasn't easy, but at the same time, I didn't think he would be this complicated.

"I'll take your silence as a 'yes'. Let's go," he said before grabbing my arm and pulling me out of the corridor and onto the main hallway. Every step I took forward made my levels of anxiety rise as though I had murdered someone and was being lured into a trap, which was literal in this case.

Coming face to face with the officers sounded like a nightmare, despite the fact that there was no reason to suspect me or Hoseok at the moment, but my worries lied in the fact that I was relying on Hoseok to not get us caught. There was no reason for me to trust him, but there was this one question that kept nagging at me: Why did he help me run away if he wanted to harm me?

No matter how much I thought about it, it didn't make any sense to me as to why he suddenly decided to help me after framing me for murdering Taehyung and for being the reason behind why Dr. Jin was stabbed as well. If harming me was the point, then he could've done that already, but he didn't, at least not physically. Did he perhaps feel bad for framing me?

"How may I help you two?" One of the officers said the moment we faced them as they stood protectively in front of Jimin's door.

"We are here to visit Officer Jimin, if you don't mind. May you please move aside and let us in?" Hoseok replied, the same shameless smile he had used while flirting with the lady in the grocery store displayed on his face.

The officer crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows at Hoseok's attitude. Who let him be in charge again? Oh, he did.

"May I see your IDs please?" he asked while the other officer took out a notebook and pen, and was ready to write.

I looked up at Hoseok, still not trusting whatever he had in mind, not after the grocery shopping incident. If I had zero trust for him back then, I could say my trust has reached the negatives just today.

Hoseok looked at the eyes of both men, his body inching a bit forward as a smile started appearing on his face. My body started going numb as well as I stared at his smile and my eyes started drooping, causing me to slap myself in order to remain aware of my surroundings.