.27.

"Hey, wake up," I heard a voice say with snapping sounds close to my ears, causing me to frown and turn my head in the other direction," Sun Hee, wake up!"

After five seconds of ignoring Hoseok's wake-up call, I finally earned some peace until I found a wave of cold water hitting my face. I gasped and immediately threw my body upward to cough all the water out of my respiratory system.

"You jerk!" I shouted at him as I tried to wipe all the water off my eyes, "I'm going to kill you!"

He threw the bucket to the side then said," Sure, you can kill me later. For now, you have to wake up so we can start working."

I eyed him with anger as he walked to the door, leaving me soaked and panting. This jerk had no such thing as "manners" and it was so evident in the way he chose to treat me sometimes. It was as though all of his "gentleman" acts towards me were being forcefully implemented and if that was the case, then I wouldn't be neither surprised nor disappointed.

I scoffed at my thoughts. You are technically staying at a murderer's place and are complaining about him not having manners when you should be grateful that your soul hasn't left your body yet.

I let out a long sigh then ran a hand through my hair to get it out of my face before finally deciding to get up and start a new day in the company of Mr. Hoseok. Very exciting indeed. From his tone, I could tell that he had some serious business in store for us and it only made me more curious but anxious at the same time towards what he had in mind.

Once I was done with using the bathroom, I realized that I had no toothbrush, hairbrush, and extra undergarments to change into.

"Hey, how am I supposed to-" I paused midsentence at the sight of Hoseok in an apron in the kitchen, opening some glass containers containing side dishes. His hand froze on the sides of the lid as we both stared at each other. I could feel my furrowed eyebrows relaxing back into their normal shape and some of the tension washing off of my body. In all honesty, he looked so homey standing there in the kitchen with an apron preparing breakfast, and it didn't fail to turn me into a nostalgic mess back to the day when Jimin was the one standing there with an apron.

I felt my throat become tight as I managed to look away in awkwardness.

"What did you want?" He asked, his voice indicating that my reaction to his presence in the kitchen got him slightly flustered.

"Uh," I said before rubbing the back of my neck, "H-how am I supposed to brush my teeth?"

He blinked at me before deciding to break the tension by acting like a jerk again, and started acting up while gesturing at me with a wooden spatula," You came all the way over here looking like someone had pushed you off a cliff only to ask me how you are supposed to brush your teeth? What am I? A community dentist?"

I gaped slightly in annoyance at his attitude and crossed my arms, feeling my eyebrows starting to furrow again. He furrowed his eyebrows too and mimicked my body language by crossing his arms before pointing with his spatula," I have extra toothbrushes under the sink."