.3.

"119 what is your emergency?"

"I-I think someone is dying here! I-I don't know what to do!"

"Please ma'am stay calm. Can you tell us your whereabouts?"

"I don't know! I really don't! I-I am not supposed to be here! Please! Send help!"

"Alright Ma'am, we will be there as fast as we possibly can. Just stay with us on the line."

"Um... Ma'am?"

¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤•¤

The sound of my telephone ringing echoed across the hall. I was standing in front of my kitchen counter, stirring the sugar in my coffee when I heard the telephone ring, so I threw the spoon into the sink, grabbed my coffee mug and went over hurriedly to take the phone call while taking a quick sip from the mug. I placed the mug on my living room table before grabbing the headset and answering the call.

"Doctor Sun Hee speaking," I answered then crossed my legs as I waited for the other person to start speaking.

"It's me, Chun Hei," I heard.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked her, eyebrows knitted in concern. She never really called me at such a time; It was 12AM and that is usually the time I work a bit before going to bed and she knows that I don't like anyone to disturb me during that interval of time specifically.

"Your presence is requested at the Seoul National University Hospital right now. They have a very urgent case," I heard and so I straightened my posture and uncrossed my legs.

"Now?! What kind of case is so important that they have to summon me now?" I asked her.

"Trauma. Severe trauma. A woman in her mid thirties witnessed a murder scene, and the murderer attempted killing her later on as well. The police got there just on time. The murder wasn't caught but the woman was alright. Her body is fine, it is just that she got some severe trauma right now, and they couldn't reach anyone but you," she said and so I nodded as if she was capable of seeing me do it.

"Alright. I'll be there. I'll call you when I reach the hospital," I said and I heard her hum before I closed the call.

I dressed up then headed out as fast as I possibly could. The hospital was fifteen minutes away from my house, so there should've been no problems when it came to arriving there quickly. However, there was a severe traffic jam, so it took me much longer than it should've.

I beeped my car's horn aggressively due to my stress. I hated crowded places and ever since the incident I've been through as a kid, my body could never handle such crowded places. I get lightheaded easily, my heart rate increases and so does my breathing and my sweat excretion. The whole state of my body causes me to feel extremely furious, hence I start becoming really aggressive with whatever I'm surrounded with. This is mostly because my body enters survival mode.