PART 2 ~ I. (Because it sounds more badass)Zeus.

This is a nice motel ... smaller than the last, but I like it more that way ...

Persephone inspected her new, temporary home and then bounced a bit on the bed to make sure it wasn't too squishy (Hades' back doesn't appreciate squishy!) and then looked up at the big windows, where she hurried to quickly throw open the curtains, where she could see the lush greenery that was all over Thailand ...

Of course, this part wasn't actually this lush, Persephone had made some weeds (Why on earth would they call these beautiful plants weeds...?!) spring up from random places close to the window they were going to be, it made the area especially homey!

Persephone put her hands on her hips, glad to see some light enter the dim room, and then she then she allowed herself to fall back on the mattress with a contented sigh.

Now finally comfortable, she reached for the remote control and turned on the small, box-like tv at front of her, and lazily browsed a while.

Thanks to her being able to see perfectly through the mist, (like any non-mortal) she was able to see all the "hidden" channels, aka things like "BC NEWS", "GTV", "God-toons Network", or "Omnipotent" and other rip-offs of human TV channels.

Sadly, deities aren't all that imaginative with their shows, so most of this stuff are rip-offs of human shows (if the names didn't make that clear enough!)

That's the reason that Persephone mostly just likes to watch mortal's TV (The Smallville reruns are ESPECIALLY nice...!) but she just did a few runs around the list for luck.

Cookin' show ... 80s sitcom ... or was it 60s...? Whatever ... Weather Channel ... 'nother Cookin' show ... oh shit.

Persephone narrowed her eyes as Hercules' handsome face appeared on the screen, complete with a Nemean Lion robe...

That isn't even the same ONE, dammit! Doesn't even look real ... my halloWEEN anime-cat-girl suit looks more like a Nemean Lion than THAT bulk of nylon...!!!!

Even worse, his powerful voice was blaring,

"... DON'T ... DON'T WE WANT PEACE?! DON'T WE ... WANT ORDER?! JUSTICE?! LIFE ITSELF?!"

Hercules was holding a Microphone but walking among swarms of adoring fans being held back by Security (As if Hercules needed any!), and kept getting interrupted by a random fan slipping past security and hugging or kissing him.

Persephone made a face and pretended to throw up while Hercules continued,

"BUT MORE THAN LIFE ... THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT ONE MUST HOLD OVER LIFE ITSELF!!! LOVE ... JUSTICE .... FAMILY, FRIENDS ... ARE YOU WILLING TO DO THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE?! BECAUSE I AM!!!"

The whole surrounding stadium was suddenly filled with the roaring of the crowd, screaming,

"WE ARE... WE ARE ... WE ARE!!!"

Persephone, disgusted, reached over for the remote to change the channel, but then there was a loud,

KNOCK-KNOCK, KNOCK-KNOCK, TOC-TOC-KNOCK!

...From the main door, (It startled her for a moment, making her throw the remote into the air) so Persephone hopped up from the bed, looked through the peep-hole, and then opened the it quickly, saying,

"HADES, you wouldn't believe what the Hades ... WHAT the Hades is goin' on with that ... that IDIOT Hercules ... Hades, even I thought he was super cute b-but HADES...!"

Hades stumbled inside, holding a ton of Walmart and Whole Foods shopping bags, brushing past Persephone he quickly shoved the door closed, and then locking it, he turned around to Persephone and snapped,