8

Luke's pov

I watch from the crowd as she dances around on stage. Her skin glistens against the harsh stage lighting as she gracefully moves around on her high heeled shoes. Her hair is dark wavy and moving around with her slim but statuesque body.

The words she sings makes me feel guilty. Guilty for imagining her the way I do. The things I would do to her body if she was willing.  Guilty that she is only just not a minor anymore and I'm a 24 year old man sexualising her. I feel disgusting and slimy. If only she knew the things her smile and grace does to my body she would hate me. She would think that I am a womaniser wanting to have my way with her.

I usually stick to myself only having one or two girlfriends in the past. Things are easier on my own, but never have I been dazed by such a woman the way I am by her. Everything about her is beautiful.

Her soft, shiny hair, her perfect white smile, her smooth pale skin. Don't even get me started on her scent. I would drown myself in a bottle of her perfume if it meant I could smell her forever.

I get knocked out of my dazed state when I get elbowed in the rib. I whip my head to the side to Michael pointing to the backstage door. I look up at the stage to see nothing but a dark black void.

My eyes widen and I mentally slap myself for dazing and missing the end of her beautiful performance.
I follow the boys backstage looking at my boots as I walked against the concrete floor.

I only look up when u hear clicking against the floor getting louder and then am awoken when I hear a body hit the floor.

I look around to see Lucy sitting on the floor gripping her ankle and mentally assessing her broken rhinestone high heel that is stupidly tall.

I immediately run to her as I see a tear slip down her face.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I say cooing and whiling away her single tear. She looks up at me and her once silver eyes wear now a stormy grey and puffy.

When my eyes connected with hers it felt like everything was calm, all the problems in my life disappeared. But I had to ignore it, the same way I had to ignore the tingles on my hand when my rough fingers made contact with her supple cheek.

"I'm okay," she smiles putting on a brave face,
"Probably just need a bit of Ice for my ankle"

I look at her with adoration and need. My poor baby is acting so brave. My eye widen when I see her try to get up and instead of letting her lean on me, my hands reach down around her back and just below her butt to pick her up bridal style.

I try to ignore the temptation my body feels when she squeals as I lift her up.

"Luke!" She says stopping me before I can walk off with her in my arms. I worry I am objectifying her and making her uncomfortable. My eyes connect with hers.

"I - um - I'm too heavy" she stutters as I am completely and utterly lost in her eyes.

"Shut up" I say grumpily and hold her closer to me as I walked off with a frown on my face, angry that she would thing such a thing. I look down a couple seconds later to see a slight smile tugging on her lips, and pride immediately fills my body.

When I reach the dressing room door, I lean my arm that's around her back to twist open the door handle. I can hear faint conversation happening in the room in front of us, but as I open the door, everyone freezes.

Michaels eyes connect with mine, then Calum, Ashton and Sasha all turn to me.

"Can we get some ice?" I say rushing into the room and gently place Lucy down on the sofa. The warmth disappears from my usually cold body as I lose the sensation of her skin against mine.

She turns her head to look at me and her once stormy eyes were now back to their glittering sliver. A look of gratefulness conveys through her eyes as she gives me a thin lipped smile.

"I'm really quite okay" she says squeezing my hand that I forgot she was holding.

"Better safe than sorry" I say, not realising I'm almost whispering.

I'm knocked out of my daze when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look over to see Calum standing there with a bag of ice. I use my hand that isn't connected with Lucy's to grab the bag ice sending Calum and nod thanking him. I slowly lover the I've onto her ankle never loosing eye contact with her.

She slowly leans up, and reaches down to undo the strap of her deathly high heels. She gives me a slight nod telling me that she's not in pain.

"I'm telling you I'm fine, maybe just not going to wear heels for tomorrow's show" she says smiling leaning down to place her hand that was once connected with mine on the bag ice against her ankle.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it" she smiles looking down at as I kneel against the side of the couch. Little does she know that I am wrapped around her finger and feel like a lost puppy without her.

"Hey Luke, do you know where my jumper you borrowed is?" Ashton asks interrupting my moment with Lucy.

I look up and grumbled "fuck off" then looked straight back at Lucy with adoration.

"Rude" Ashton mumbled as he walked back in the opposite direction leaving Lucy to stifle a small giggle at our interaction.

The rest of the night was quite dull. I was stubborn and refused to let Lucy walk back to the hotel we are staying at tonight, so I carried her. She thought she was being a burden but little did she know that I was enjoying contact with her very much.

I dropped her off at her room before walking back to my own.