15

Lucy's Pov

I'm currently in my dressing room, laying on the couch in my sweats while Sasha is applying my makeup.
I'm literally so tired and Sasha said she can do my makeup while I nap, so of course I'm going to take her up on her offer.

I'm am peacefully resting when I hear someone open my door, the room immediately filled with 4 Aussie accents.

"Oh gee, Lu is dead, who are we gonna get to go one for before us now" Michael scoffs looking at my resting figure.

"Lu" I hear Calum say coming closer.

"Lu"

"Lu"

"Lulululululululu" by this point Calum is poking my face, currently being pushed away by Sasha as he ruins my makeup.

"Ew what the fuck?" Calum says looking down at his finger now covered in makeup.

"Makeup" I reply with a face saying I told you so.

"Good, you need it" he says cheekily

"Boy, if you're not careful, imma whoop your ass" I say flipping him off with either hand as I close my eyes again.

"What?!! Honestly is the best policy" he snickers

"Shut the fuck up Calum" Luke grumbles under his breath, trying to defend me, although not trying very hard because he knew Calum was just being an idiot.

"OHHH u hear that?" Ashton smiles
"Daddy Luke is out tonight" he says going to give Luke a high five, Luke however does not reciprocate his action.

"Ooohh Daddy Luke, may I have a kiss?" Michael putting on a high pitched voice and puckering his lips.

Luke continually grumbles various swears under his breath as he tries to get his friends to stop teasing him.

The teasing continues when I feel Sasha put on the final bit of lipgloss to tell me my makeup is done.
I open my eyes and sit up to a grumpy looking Luke and three idiots surrounding him.

He makes eyes contact with me, as if to ask for my help, I only raise my eyebrows in response, letting the teasing drawl out a little longer.

After I feel the need to free him from his suffering I stand up from the couch.

"Alright boys" I say grabbing their attention.
"I need to get changed and unless you want see, a little too much of me, I suggest you leave"

"Well, Michael, Ashton and I will be on our way as I know I'm personally disgusted by that idea. However I'm not so sure how "gross" Luke finds it" Calum chuckles walking out the room with Michael, Sasha and Ashton. Which leaves me and Luke.

He looks at me helplessly, he is about to say something before I raise my hand and give him a small wave. He takes the hint and leaves the room, swiftly closing the door behind him.

I quickly change into my outfit for tonight, it's a rhinestone and lace black dress, probably the most "sexy" thing I've worn all tour, which is weird for me as I've never really felt "sexy".

I do up the zip of the dress before strapping on my heels, they are black and covered in rhinestones. I finally look in the mirror and take the hair rollers out of my hair letting it fall down to my mid back in sultry waves. I play around with my hair, letting it fall in the right place before walking towards the door.

I open the door and immediately am greeted by a stunned Luke waiting to take me to stage.

"Hi" I say with a smile, my breath caught in my throat.

"Um hi" he says looking a little flushed.

"You okay?" I ask tilting my head to the side a little bit in confusion.

"Um - yeah, I'm great" he stumbles out shaking his head slightly to get himself out of his head.

"I like your hair like that Luke, makes you look like a rockstar" I say taking note of his naturally curly hair tucked behind his ear.

"I'll have you know I am a rockstar" he says raising his eyebrows and offering me his hand.

"Oh is that right?" I take his large hand in mine, the warmth of his skin sending buzzes of electricity through my finger tips.

"Yep" he says assuring me

"Well I'm sure there are hundreds of girls begging to see you on stage tonight mr rockstar"

"I mean, possibly. Don't really care about those girls though"

"Wow can't believe it, rude even to your fans, you're back to classic grumpy Luke" I joke with a slight tsk.

"What can I say, it's my default character"

"Oh well, I'm not into grumpy guys" I say suddenly letting go of his hand to tease him. I chuckle internally as his grin drops from his face as I start to walk slightly ahead of him.

"Wait" He grabs my arm pulling me back to him, his arm wraps around my waist pulling me close against his chest.

"I'm not grumpy anymore, default character has grown up." He says covering himself.

"Awww I'm gonna miss grumpy Luke"

"You just said you don't like grumpy guys"

"Yeah but I didn't say I'm not into grumpy men" I tease him.

His arm tightens against my waist pulling me even closer, his eyes slightly move from mine looking a bit lower. I follow his eye line to see him shamelessly staring at my cleavage being pushed up against his chest.

"Wow, grumpy Luke, a boob man, who would've thought?" I say chuckling pushing him back.

He face breaks out into a grin as he chuckles looking at me.
"I'm a simple man" he chuckles pulling me close again, his arm on my low back, not low enough to be on my bum, just on the edge of respectful.

"Ahhh a plus, an easy to please man" I say with a smile.

" am I pleasing tonight?" I ask him

" I can't tell, you need to do a spin" he says letting go of me, gesturing me to spin for him.

I do an awkward spin whilst rolling my eyes.

"What do u say?" I ask stepping closer to him.

"You don't even have to try" he says smiling down at me.

I'm suddenly pulled away from him as one of the sound people pull me towards stage. Hmm it seems I've forgotten I actually need to perform tonight.

I smile looking back at him, he gives me a small wave and I wave back. How do I explain it, he gives me butterflies but at the same time makes me feel so comfortable.