10

Luke's Pov

I look over to see Lucy asleep next to me. The boys played a stupid trick and made her sit next to me, I probably seem desperate and sad to her but this point.

Her long eyelashes rest upon her high cheek bones that have a subtle blush permanently sat on them.

"Luke? You coming?" Calum asked me as the rest of the boys and the crew got off the plane.

I simply nodded. The boys told me to wake Lucy up but she just looks so innocent and peaceful as she sleeps. After having a small war in my mind, I start to wrap my arms behind her back and one underneath her thigh. Her small body falls limp against mine as I lift her out of her seat. Her head rests against my chest as she snuggles in to get comfortable.

My heart swells at the girl below me. So innocent and fresh, such an beauty that before had been unknown to me. I don't sleep around, never have. Not judging of course, but I just don't like when people I don't like in a romantic way touch me. Sure I have had my past relationships and experienced all my firsts but looking down on her, I feel something new, something unknown.

My eyes wonder down her long silky hair, and I follow her milking white skin that contrasts against her small shirt. The shirt that made me feel things too intense for 10am in the morning. I keep admiring her, her curves, her slim arms and my eyes start to wonder towards her generous chest as I start walking her to the bus.

I start to feel her waking up in my arms and my eyes immediately move from her cleavage and I look straight ahead with a slight blush on my face.
I feel the weight of her head slightly lift off my chest as she looks up. Her eyes connect with my face in confusion, however I keep my gaze ahead of us, to embarrassed she may have caught me looking at her. She'll think I'm disgusting, a guy almost 6 years her senior looking down her top, keep it in ur pants Luke.

"Luke put me down" She says as she wake up and I do what she asks but before letting her walk off I grab her hand and pull her back to me.

"Why?" I ask. Confused as to why she always denies my touch.

"Um- well, because you shouldn't have to" she try's. Her face looking adorable as she fumbles through her words.

"What if I want to?" I ask, afraid she won't see that I want to get to know her. I want her to know I want her.

"Well- you could but I could be fo heavy"she says dwindling with the rings on my fingers, sending butterflies through my stomach. She makes me feel like a teenager all over again.

"Shut up" I grumble, not approving of her answer as she tiny and weighs nothing. I reach down to grab her thighs and throw her over my shoulder, wanting to feel her touch again.

"Luke!" She streaks as I start to walk with her butt rested over my shoulder and her hair cascading down my back.
I only pat her butt before running off with her on my shoulder to the bus we will be travelling on for the next week and a bit. I feel alive again. I've dated girls before, but even though Lucy is the youngest I've ever been interested, she's the first woman to make me feel like me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy's Pov
I'm sitting in my makeup chair with Sasha getting my hair and makeup done for tonight's performance.

"So....." Sasha smirks at me in the mirror.

"What?" I say confused and tilt my head slightly to the side.

"Luke" she smiles with a cheeky look in her eye.

"What about Luke?" I say smiling back at her, but still not really understanding what we are talking about.

"You guys seem.... Close." She says with that same knowing smirk.

"Oh yeah, Um.. he's really nice" I say not really knowing how I'm suppose to answer her.

"You're so oblivious" she says with a slight chuckle shaking her head.

"What do you mean?"

"He has the hots for you" she says matter factly.

My cheeks start burning as a Scarlett blush rises up my face.

"No he doesn't" I say scoffing and shrugging her off.

"Sure, but Luke's a very private guy. He usually doesn't go around playing with girls, or smacking their asses" she smirks

"You saw that?" I burst out. At the same time of feeling immense embarrassment my heart swelled knowing that Luke doesn't do what he does with me with every girl. Stupidly, it makes me feel....special.

"Yep, me..... the boys.... The crew" she lists on and on the people who saw what I thought was a private moment.

"I am going to kill Luke" I say putting my face in my hands before being scolded by Sasha saying it'll ruin my makeup.

"More like kiss him" she smirks.

"Shut up. I am not"

"Will to, you think he's pretty"

"I do not think he's pretty" I say trying to convince her and myself.

"You'd be stupid not to, I mean look at him" she says not even bothered by what she's saying.

"I mean I guess"

"Yeah when I first joined the crew I thought they were all hot as fuck, but Luke he has mysterious side.  He doesn't let anyone get too close except for a few. You haven't been the only girl who had thought he was pretty" she says nonchalantly

"What do you mean?"

"I mean there have been other girls who like him, but he had never let them get close. That is until you" she smiles

"Oh" I say a raging blush covering my face. I don't know how I'm going to face him next.