21

Lucy's Pov

I'm sitting in my dressing room scrolling through my phone, waiting for the boys to finish performing. Usually I would be out there watching but I had a headache and had to come back to my dressing room to get some medicine.

I'm scrolling through Instagram when a knock at my door startled me. I put my phone back down on the leather couch and walk to the door at the front of the room.  My previously heel wearing feet feel the soft carpet on my bare soles.

I pull open the wooden door to reveal Calum holding up a very drunk looking Luke.

"Someone went a bit wild on stage tonight" Calum remarks as he walks Luke into the room to sit him on the leather couch.

"I can see" I smile with a slight chuckle at Luke's wobbly state.

"Let go of me Calum,  I'm fine" Luke drunkenly remarks pushing Calum away like a child not getting his way.

"Fine" Calum laughs letting go of Luke and letting him uncoordinatedly fall onto the couch.

"Ouch" Luke buffs like a small child as his long limbs hit the furniture.

"Baby" Luke yells, gesturing to me. My cheeks blush a bright pink as Calum looks at me with a suggestive raised eyebrow.

"I guess I'll be going" Calum laughs with a teasing chuckle as he knows I am highly embarrassed by Luke calling me pet names when I do not even know what we are.

"Baby?" Luke asks again looking confused after Calum closes the heavy wooden door on his way out.

I walk up to him, his eyes looking up to meet mine as I stand over him as he lays on the couch. His hand reaches out to caress my knee.

"Hi" I whisper shyly looking down at him. He reaches his hand up to reach mine. His large, rough hand touches my small one and I think his gesture is innocent until he pulls me down to lay on top of his lying figure.

A small whine comes out of my mouth as he pulls me towards him which makes him chuckle. My head rests on his chest as his hand is on the back of my head caressing my hair.

"Better" he grumbles proud of his actions.

I try and get out of his iron hold but it only makes him grumble and pull me closer to him.

"Stay gorgeous" he growls down at me, unhappy with my actions.

"Stop doing that" I say lightly slapping his chest.

"Doing what?" He drunkenly asks

"The pet names"

"Why? You're beautiful" he frowns at my resistance.

"Yeah, I know you think that, but you might be giving me the wrong idea." I snap, blood rushes to my cheeks as I realise what I have said.

"The wrong idea? What do you mean?" He says still intoxicated. I connect my eyes with his, and I can see his gorgeous blue eyes swirl with passion.

"I don't want to get hurt" I whisper

"I would never hurt you. You're my baby" he says genuinely

"But are you mine?" I ask tentatively.
"I'm new to this whole thing. I'm unsure of what we are, not that I think we are anything, well I'd like to be something, but I don't want to push you, hey you may not even see me like that and I could be taking this way to seriou-" Luke cuts me off my attaching his lips to mine.

"I'm an idiot" he says as he pulls back to rest his forehead on mine.

"What?!why?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowing