24

Lucy's Pov

After cuddling for a while longer I finally convinced Luke to get out of bed. I made him go and chat to my bus driver Gary whilst I got changed in the back room.

I got changed into a small baby pink crop top and a matching floral skirt. I slipped on some white sneakers and some matching jewellery before walking out and meeting Luke at the front of the bus. He got changed into his pants from last night and one of my oversized night shirts that looked like a nightie on me.

His hair was messy and fluffy as he had just woken up, and he gives me a soft smile as he acknowledges my presence.

"You're so beautiful" he smiles softly as he gently wraps his arms around my waist, treating my body like a fragile piece of china.

I hide my face in his chest, too nervous and flustered to reply to his charm.

"Common, the others are going to be wondering where we are." He says grabbing my hand, wrapping his large palms around my small ones.

We were meeting the rest of the crew at a service station McDonald's as today we were travelling until we got to our next stop for tour.
Our next concert was in Rome, and we had a day off after our next performance meaning we can get some must needed rest

We step off the bus, waving goodbye to Gary as we walk to the entrance of the McDonald's. The McDonald's is like any other McDonald's around the world, a large building decked out with red and yellow furniture. We spot the crew and walk over to them.

Calum, Michael, Ashton and Sasha are all sitting at a table together. We pull up two extra chairs and sit either them.

"Oh why hello Lu and Luke" Calum says with a cheeky grin.

"What do you want?" Luke grunts, his demeanour changing drastically from when he was alone with me. Luke acts all grump and annoyed by the boys but they are his brothers and it's a part of some odd banter relationship they have going.

"Oh nothing, just wondering where the two of you went of to last night?" Ashton chimes in with a giggle.

"None of your business" Luke replies before digging in to some of the food already lashed out on the table.

"Lucy, how do u put up with him?" Calum asks with fake annoyance, acting as if he was cut by Luke's harsh words.

"He's not all bad" I say quietly with a blush on my cheeks as one of Luke's hands leans down to rest on my bare thigh.

"Not all bad my ass" Calum scoffs because stuffing another chip in his mouth. His actions make me giggle before stealing some of the food for myself.

"So, I heard there is a king sized bed in your tour bus" Ashton starts, "room for another?" He jokingly questions referring to his squishy sleeping arrangement.

"Nope" Luke answers for me, flicking Ashton in the head for even asking me.

"I was asking Lucy not you Daddy Luke"

"You're not the only one who calls me Daddy" Luke bites back at Ashton.

I gasp at his remark and slap him on the shoulder which makes me spring out a genuine laugh. I pretend to be annoyed with him but his smile only makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.

"Oh common Lucy, I'm sure there's room for two in your big bed, I promise I don't take up much room" Ashton smiles, still playing with Luke and it seems to be working because Luke's face turns from a smile to a frown very quickly.

"There is room for two" I say smiling, wanting to play with Luke a little myself.

"Oh really?" Ashton asks

Luke's face looks livid.

"There's only room for me, And if I see any one of you even step on that bus, you're dead. End of story" Luke growls, his possessiveness showing through.

This makes the table turn into giggles as I lean into Luke's side. His arm moves from my thigh to around my waist, pulling me onto his lap. I hide in embarrassment not really liking PDA, but Luke seems to look proud of me sitting on his lap.

"You better have meant there was only room for me in that bed" he hoarsely whispers into my ear which makes me blush even harder.

"Why would I mean anyone else?" I whisper pensively looking up into his clear blue eyes.

"Good Girl" he smiles with a proud look on his face, pulling me further into his lap.

"Someone's awfully touchy feely today" Sasha observed looking at my actions with Luke.

"Won't you let me show my girlfriend love" Luke growls out annoyed before going back to admiring me as I sat perched on his lap.

"Girlfriend?!" The group all questions as Luke only smiles and nods proudly at the label.

"Fucking finally"

"Took you long enough"

"Ew gross, love"

"Good job Hemmings" Sasha smiles patting Luke on the shoulder before walking back to the buses.

Luke props me up off his lap, before wrapping his hand around mine and escorting me back to my bus.

"Hey Um I'm just going to run back to my bus to grab some clothes and stuff, I'll see you later" Luke sadly smiles at me.

My heart dropped, a small frown settled on my face.
"Oh Um okay I'll see you later then" I say, understanding that he may want some space.

"Yeah...Um maybe I could like... come back before we hit the road again" he suggests pensively.

"Yes" I say a little too quickly.
"I mean well that could be nice" I say trying to play it cool and failing miserably.  This makes Luke break into a chuckle, a genuinely happy smile is spread across his face.

"Okay see you soon Angel" he smiles at me before confidently walking off to the other tour bus.

I giddily walk back into my tour bass noticing Gary's vacant seat, he must be getting a snack as well before we get back on the road.

I go to the back room and lay down on my bed lazily closing my eyes as I wait for Luke to come back.