22

Lucy's Pov

After getting Luke to let go of me, I get off him to go and have a shower. Before locking myself in the bathroom, I grab a bottle of water from the fridge and hand it to him, making him drink it as he sobers up.

I let the hot stream of water rinse through my hair as I stand in the steamy shower. I wash my hair, body and face, before getting out and drying myself off, not wanting to leave him out there on his own for too long.

I put on deodorant and a spritz of perfume before putting on an old tank top and and some loose sleep shorts on. I slip on my socks and put my feet into my slippers.

I open the bathroom door to be greeted by a shirtless Luke sitting in my bed.

"You're not going to go back to your own bus?" I tease as he wraps himself in the blanket of the king sized bed.

"I don't know what you're talking about, sharing is caring" he smiles getting cosied between the fluffy white sheets.

I walk over to the bed, slip off my slippers and sit on the bed. Luke uses his arm to open up his blanket cocoon for me to join him in.

I slide into the blanket and he pulls me right against his warm body. My chest presses against his, as he holds me in his iron grip.

"I fucking love this shirt" he says using his hand to slowly touch the material of my white singlet.

I follow his gaze to see him looking straight down the front of my top at my cleavage. Heat rushes to my cheeks as he shamelessly stares at my breasts.

I slap his chest making his chuckle as he pulls me closer again, encasing me in a big bear hug.

"I'm a happy boy" he smiles into my neck as he traces shapes on my back with one hand and caresses my hair with the other.

"Why's that?" I whisper.

"Because a little birdy told me, you have a crush on me"

"Shut up" I jokingly scold as he chuckles.

"It's okay baby, I've got a big crush on you"

"Yeah? Why?" I ask, not realising why he would want to be with a girl like me.

"Because you're fucking perfect" he says tracing kisses up my neck, leaning back to push his lips against mine.

"Being able to kiss you whenever I want is even better than I imagined" he gushes as he seems genuinely happy to have me as his girlfriend.

"You imagined it?"

"Yes", he quickly answered "all the time."

"Really?" I ask endeared by his sweet thoughts.

"Yep, ever since I saw you I imagined what it would be like to do a lot of stuff. I have a very active imagination" he informed me, a blush creeping onto my cheeks at his words.

"Shut up" I mumbled burying my head into his bare chest. Laughter rumbles through his chest at my actions.

"I'm a happy girl"

"Yeah?"

I give him a small nod leaning back in order to make eye contact with him.

"Why's that?" He asks

"Because you like me back"

"You thought I wouldn't like you back?" He asks as his eyebrows furrow together.

"Yep" I say with a tight smile on my lips.

"Why?"

"Because I'm young, and Uh inexperienced" I say my blush reddening even more.

"Does it bother you that I'm older than you?"

"What?! No!" I say rushed as it really didn't bother me one bit. In fact , I kinda liked it.

"Then you should know that it doesn't bother me either, I think you're perfect" he says leaning in to connect his lips with mine. They were soft, and juxtaposed to the slight scratch of the stubble on his cheeks.  He pulls back and leans his forehead against mine.

"You seriously thought I didn't like you?" He asked still in disbelief.

"Yeah" I say with a slight chuckle.

"Jeesh Lu, you really are oblivious" he starts chuckling, "I was out there, I'm still out there completely humiliating myself because I'm desperate for you."  He laughs shaking his head, making me join in on his laughter.

"I was wondering why you were so nice to me and so Um- uh"

"So what?" He asks with a cheeky smirk

"So unique around the rest of the crew" I say with a slight chuckle. Luke rests his head on top of mind and pulls me into him even more.

"The boys are going to mental when they find out I've landed you, they've been giving so much shit since I met you, especially Calum" he speaks while he plays with my hair.

"I think Calum might have a field day if he finds out" I smile into his chest. I take a deep breath in of his scent, revelling in the woodsy musk.

"Are you sniffing me?" Luke pulls back to ask with a goofy grin.

"Um- uh, yes" I say heat rising to my cheeks for the thousandth time tonight.

"And? You're opinion?" He asks as if he was kid getting a grade back from a teacher.

"Stinky."

"Stinky?" He asks with an overly offended look on his face.

"Yep."

"Welp, a mans gotta try. My turn" he says simply as if it's the most normal thing.

"What?! No!" I say pushing him away as he tries to sniff me. I struggle to push him away even though I know he's not even using his full strength on me. He pins me down on the bed, straddling my lap and pinning my arms above my head. He looks down at me with a with a mischievous look in his eye, knowing I can't push him away.

"Got you exactly where I want you" he says with a smug grin. He leans down and buries his head in my neck. He takes a deep inhale and then pulls away.

"Are you happy now?" I ask him with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, very happy" he smiles with a childish grin.

"So?" I ask

"So what?"

"How do I smell?"

He makes a fake gagging sound with his mouth as I bring up my scent. Fake rage flourishes through me as he continues to insult my musk.

"I'm kidding baby" he chuckles as he sees my fake offence at his action.

"You smell ravishing" he smiles pulling me closer and tucking me into bed in his arms.