9

Lucy's pov

This morning I woke up surrounded by fluffy white sheets with the sun shining down on my body. I pull the covers closer to my body as I searched for warmth. I've always been one of those people who are forever cold.

The butterflies in my stomach appear when I remember what happened last night. I feel so bad Luke felt the need to carry me all the way back to the hotel. I need to make it up to him.

I slowly pull the covers off my feet to look at my ankle. I peel back my sock to see a puffy purple bruise painted across the joint. I winced at the sight knowing I would have to hide it from the boys as they would freak out and make me rest. It didn't feel as bad as it looked, the bruise was a liar.

I walked out of bed a got into the shower. I washed and conditioner my long hair before washing my face and then getting out and drying off. I wrap a fluffy white towel around me before quickly putting on some makeup and then blow drying my hair straight.

I quickly put on a crop top and some jeans before packing all of my stuff up into my main suitcase ready to travel today. I grab my hand bag and double check the hotel room for anything I've left behind before making my way down to the car.

Once I reach the lobby I see the boys crowding around the car while security guards all dressed in black surround them. I make my way through the lobby before tapping Ashton on the back.

He turns around and gives me a wave, before grabbing my suitcase and loading it into the black car.

"Lucy you're stuck in the middle" Calum announces.

"You're kidding me" I groan closing my eyes a slightly shaking my head imagining being stuck between two tall and burly Australian men.

I open the back to get in the car only to be joined by Michael sitting next to me, Calum in the Passenger and Ashton in the drivers seat, leaving a spare seat next to me. 

I play with my fingers as I look down onto my lap clad with loose denim jeans. The car door opening made me jump, and I turn my head to see a grumpy looking Luke with his hair behind his ears. When I make eye contact with him his face softens and he sends me a small close lipped smile.

Luke always seemed fairly quiet to me, he never felt the need to say anything unnecessary. He slides onto the the leather seat and pulls out his seatbelt. As he goes in to click on his seatbelt his hand slightly brushes against my hip and it makes me shiver.
He mumbles a small sorry, before clicking in the seat belt and grabbing out his phone.

"Oi, Hemmings, off ya phone, we are having quality family time" Ashton says like a mother.

"Fuck off" he grumbles as he places his phone back in the pocket of his black hoodie.  A small giggle leaves my mouth as I try to hide my smile by biting my lip.

"Don't do that" he quietly whispers looking over at me.

"What?" I say tilting my head to the side.

"That" he says lifting his hand up and taking my lip from under my teeth letting my mouth fall into a soft pout.

"Lulu, you can do the music" I'm told as Calum knocks me out of my daze and hands me the aux chord.

"Oh okay" I say turning away from Luke and plugging the chord into my phone. I quickly type in my passcode before going onto Spotify and pressing shuffle on my playlist.

When you were young by the killers comes on and Michael yells "turn it up" to Calum who winds the volume up to full.

I hum along to the music the whole way there. I feel Luke staring at me during the ride and I wonder if I have something on my face. I act oblivious to his staring incase he wasn't staring at me and just something interesting outside the window, or maybe he was having a staring contest with Michael.

Eventually we make it to a large runway and as soon as we park men in black clothing unpack our car and other cars filled with Sasha and the rest of the crew arrived.

"Where are the other passengers?" I ask Calum only seeing only people on our tour around us and not any normal travellers.

"This isn't a commercial flight" he says nonchalantly.

I turn my heat to the side slightly out of confusion.

"This plane is just for us" he clarifies seeing my confusion. I hum and slightly nod my head following the boys up the stairs of the plane to board.

The boys had already chosen their seats leaving one empty seat for me beside Luke. The boys all raise their eyebrows telling me to sit their making me think they did this on purpose but I have no idea why. I quietly walk over to the seat with my small purse on my shoulder.

I sit down on the large leather seat, which startled Luke. He looked at me in surprise as to why I chose to sit next to him, almost as if I wouldn't actually want to. He looks over my shoulder and frowns so I look behind me to see the rest of the boys with raised eyebrows and cheeky smiles on their faces.

As they see me looking at them they pretend to go back to normal and focus on something else which makes me giggle. What did they think they were doing?

I look back at Luke to see him with his head between his hands.

"I'm sorry about them" he groans not looking up at me.

"Sorry about what?" I say not quite understanding what was going on.

He looked up at me in confusion and almost in relief.  I give him a closed lip smile before trying to turn on the tv in front of me.

I spend the next 10 minutes trying to on the TV to no avail. Luke pats me on the shoulder.

"You wanna share?" He asks offering me an earphone that was attached to the tv in front of him.
I smile at his kindness before giving him a slight nod. He gently passes me the ear pod before continuing the show he was watching. It was something about a cartoon horse.

I continued to quietly watch his screen the entire journey. I feel him shoot me small looks during the trip but I chose to ignore him as he might not even be looking at me.

I feel my eyes start to fall and eventually I'm asleep.
I wake up to an arm around my waist and an arm just under my butt tickling my thighs. I sighed pulling the warm object closer to me only to hear a thick chuckle. I look up to see blonde curls and immediately realise it's Luke.

"Luke put me down" I say as I wake up and he does what I ask but before letting me walk off he grabs my hand and pulls me back to him.

"Why?" He asks. I don't really know how he expects me to answer.

"Um- well, because you shouldn't have to" I try.

"What if I want to?" He asks almost looking slightly offended.

"Well- you could but I could be fo heavy" I say twinkling with the rings on his large fingers.

"Shut up" he grumbles before grabbing my thighs and throwing me over his shoulder leaving my butt right next to his face.

"Luke!" I shriek as he leaves me there.
He only pats my butt before running off with me on his shoulder to the buss we will be travelling on for the next week and a bit.