27

Luke's pov

Fuck me.
I'm a goner.
Every time she looks at me with her cute doe eyes kissable fuckin lips, I want jump her and do bad bad things to her. I want to corrupt her beautiful little mind.

But I can't.
I know I can't. I have to take this slow, I have to go at her pace. I've only known her for about two months, yet every time I look at her it feels like the first time all over again. Love at first sight.

I'm watching her from the audience as she works the stage looking like a little angel in her white Lacy dress. I swear to god I'm going to kill but also applaud Sasha for her outfit choices, because it's killing me.

Every time she walks out after styling my pants tighten. Well my pants tighten any time I'm near her. Her scent of sweet honeysuckle is a drug I didn't know I could be addicted to. I'm just addicted to her.

Her beautiful, strong voice floods the arena as she sings like a siren, luring men through the power of her vocals. It sure is working on me.

She finishes up her set and thanks the crowd. I walk backstage to see her, desperate to have my hands around her little waist. I walk to her dressing room to see her walking around the room sipping on her drink bottle and munching on an apple.
As I open the door her gaze switches to me and smile meets her apple full cheeks.

She does a cute little run over to me before putting her arms around my neck and doing a little jump so her legs wrap around my waist. I catch my baby and rest my hands on her thighs, trying not to think about how close my hands are to her underwear.

"Hi" she squeals with a big grin across her face, still finishing her bite and apple still clad in her small hand.

"Hi baby" I say with a lazy grin before leaning into kiss her. I lean back with a full toothy smile looking down at her.

"You taste like apples" I whisper in her ear making her blush. I walk us over to the couch before plonking down, sitting so her legs are straddling my waist, her sitting right on top of my....area.

"It was soooo good, the crowd was so loud and some of them even knew the words to my songs!!" She gushes with a wide smile. I listen to her ramble digesting and savouring every last word, just loving listening to her speak.

"You were beautiful out there, I could watch you forever" I say with a small smile still on my face.

"Shush" she smiles bashfully before leaning forward to rest her head in my neck. My hands run across her back exploding the skin of her spine.

"Don't go all shy on me now Angel" I chuckle pulling her even closer to me.
She leans up quickly as if she has an idea, she makes eye contact with me for a moment before leaning in and placing a chaste kiss on my lips, which causes me to frown and pull her back in. I give her a deep, properly passionate kiss and then pull back with a happy face.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I pull it out and see a text from Ash saying we are on in 3 mins.

"Okay, I've gotta go now baby, it's show time" I say lifting her off my lap and standing her up opposite me.

"Okay, I'll be watching in the audience" she says with a shy smile. I love how shy she gets around me sometimes, so perfect.

"I'll find you Angel" I say before doing a slight jog to stage.

*****************

We are about to finish the show, about to sing out final song for the night.

"Okay, so tonight for our final song we are going to sing something a little special" I say into the microphone, my deep voice projecting throughout the arena causing the fans to scream. I look up and make eye contact with Lucy in the crowd, seeing her glowing face looking up at me, it makes me smile.

"We are gonna sing a song that's not quite released yet, that I wrote about someone very special"

"This person makes me want to be better, she makes me want to be me. This is called the best years."

The music starts up and the lights turn a blue.
"You've got a million reasons to hesitate
But darlin', the future's better than yesterday" I sing into the microphone letting each word flow into the atmosphere.

"I'll give you the best years" I sing, looking straight at the woman I feel so deeply for. She's so perfect, I'll give her everything I have, I'll do anything for her.

"wanna hold your hair when you drink too much
Carry you home when you cannot stand up" I say smiling into the microphone thinking of my future, finally not scared of what is coming next.

We finish the song and thank the crowd before going backstage. Just as I walk off stage into the curtains, a little white angel storms over to me, with a glowing smile on her face.

She reaches me and before I can do anything she pulls me down and connects my lips with hers, passion flowing through the movement of her soft lips against mine.

"Geez that was a nice welcome" I say pulling back with a full grin spread across my face, I've never been happier.