4

Lucy's pov

I wash away all of my nerves under the warm spray of the shower. Washing my hair with my shampoo that smelt like mint and conditioning with its matching conditioner. I wash my body slowly letting my skin soak up the sent of the body wash I had brought with me from Australia.

I turn off the shower and dry myself off using the fluffy white towel that was left for me on my bunk. I quickly get changed into a white singlet, not bothering to wear a bra and into a pair of pyjama shorts. I towel dry my hair leaving it damp as my dark locks fall down my back.

I grab my dirty clothes off the counter and open the bathroom door into the main bunk room. I poke my head around the corner of the door to see the boys sitting around the bus. I look out the window and see that we are moving, I must have been in the bathroom for longer than I anticipated.

I close the door behind me with a thump and all the boys heads turned towards me. I give a small wave before quickly running to my bunk to put my dirty clothes in my washing hamper. I turn around and walk into the main TV area to see them all there playing video games.

"Hi" I smile walking into the room awkwardly, sitting down on the empty seat in the corner of the bus.

"Hi, you play?" Calum says gesturing towards the game they were playing. It seemed to be some football game where you pretend to be on one of the teams.

"Um no" I say awkwardly.

"I thought you had brothers, surely they would've played with you when u were younger" Luke speaks up.

"I mean yes however I was always the one watching the game not playing." I reply with a slight giggle.

"Wait" I say. "How did you know I have brothers?" I ask curiously as I had not told any of them about my personal life.

"Ah you see, Luke here is the ultimate stalker. He's probably been looking at your Instagram all afternoon" Ashton says obviously embarrassing Luke as his cheeks turn a slight pink colour.

"Hmm" I smile giggling. "Looks like I've finally met my stalker match" I say trying to save him from embarrassment.

"I mean, how do you guys know I'm not your ultimate super fan that's just trying to stay really chill so you don't think I'm crazy" I say nonchalantly as I pick at my nails.

"Hmm probably from the fact you had to ask Sasha who we were" Michael teases.

"Touché, you got me there"

The continue to play the game until they finally trick me into picking up the controller and having a go for myself. Calum verses me first and he beats me immediately, going for a quick victory run after his massive win.

"Hey! That's no fair, I don't know how to play" I whine.
"Calum's a bully I don't even know how to play" I sulk sarcastically.

"Yeah Calum stop bullying her on her first day, at least wait for the second week for that. Jesus have some respect" Luke yells as Calum continues to run around the bus exclaiming at his win.

I giggle at Luke's comment. He's funny i think to myself. Yet another pro for mr Hemmings.

I continue to play having luke verse me, going easy on me and even letting me score a goal every now and then. We keep playing together until I realise all of the other boys have gone to bed.

"What's wrong?" Luke asks looking genuinely worried.

"Oh nothing, just realised how late it is."

"Oh" he says seeming almost disappointed. I look at him till I realise his eyes aren't looking in mine anymore. I follow his gaze to see him looking at my shirt, my nipples poking through the fabric of the thin white singlet. I feel on fire under his gaze, his eyes making my entire body flush.

"Oh, um" I say not really knowing what to say. "Looks like I didn't know how cold it could get in la" I say trying to lighten the mood a little bit.

"Yeah, um just a bit" he smiles almost chuckling.
"Wait here" he says before running out of the room towards the bunks.

He walks back into the room with a long piece of fabric in his arms.
"Arms up" he says gesturing for me to my arms above my head. I do as he says and raise my arms before he slides a jumper that is much to big for me over my head.

Once it's on I notice it was the hoodie he was wearing earlier today and it makes my heart feel warm.

"Thank you" I smile, cheeks beating up from his act of kindness.

"Anytime"

Luke's pov

I can't believe I was just looking at her boobs and she didn't slap me. I feel like a creep but I can't help it as she's so beautiful. I gave her my hoodie not only to make her warm but to also hide her beautiful figure from me. Something about her makes my heart race, makes me feel like a teenager again. I haven't felt like this in a long time and I've only known her a day. She laughs at my jokes, she smiles when she walks in the room, her personality is like a light in the middle of the darkest night. The only problem is she is so much younger than me, she probably would never want somebody like me. A girl as beautiful as that and as talented as she is could have anybody so why would she want me.