12

Luke's Pov

Well, I guess I'll go change" She says in an apologetic tone, her thick dark eyebrows furrowed, and her green eyes glassing over.

How can she think I think she is anything other than beautiful? Has she not seen the signs I've been throwing? At this point I'm basically begging for her as even the boys have noticed, but no, she can't see how much of an angel she is.

As she starts to walk away his hand connects with her wrist pulling her back to my chest.

"How can you think I think you look anything less than perfect" I whisper grumpily as I look down at her blushed face.

A lock of my hair falls out of place and she reaches up and place it back behind my ear. My eyes never leave hers and all I can think about is how completely I want her.

"I asked you a question" I say, knocking her out of her daze.

"Oh um" she fumbles unsure on how to answer. Anger rises in me as she continues to pretend that it's not obvious I want her.

"You're so fucking oblivious" I scoff sick of her not seeing my signs, I walk off back to the dress room.

My boots click on the floor and eventually after speed walking down the hall I make it to the dressing room. I walk in and the first thing I do is go towards the mirror and punch it.

The mirror smashes all over the floor leaving shards of glass on the dark grey carpet and blood trickling from my knuckles.

"Fuck" I curse to myself and I go to the bathroom and quickly wrap it in a bandage. I was away the day we did first aid at school but this would have to do.

"Hey Lu-, what happened here?" Ashton says as he opens the door to the dressing room and seeing shards of glass spread through out the room.

"Nothing, fuck off" I say grumbling looking down at my injured hand.

"Well, we were just going to go and watch Lulu perform, thought you might want to join" he says causally but with a worried look on his face.

"I'll be out in a bit" I sigh before Ashton walks off with the other boys to the arena.

Why do I have to be such a fuck up? I look down at my hand, spots of blood soaking through the bandage. I'll fix it later.

I walk out of the dressing room to stage. I get to wear the boys are sitting just as Lucy comes out. She looks like an angel on stage, her long dark hair glowing down her back and the green fabric cascading down her body makes her look like a siren.

"Hi there Toronto" her beautiful voice speaks into the microphone. Her eyes are glasses over and I can tell she's faking her smile.

She talks about how she's going to sing a song about not feeling wanted and I just can't imagine anyone not wanting her, she's a gift.

"You're so much older and wiser and I" she sings into the microphone making my heart clench as she makes eye contact with me.

I can't do this. I walk straight out of the arena back stage.

Lucy's Pov

I walk off stage, my ankle throbbing and a slight layer of sweat collected on my forehead. Singing always makes me feel better, and it was exactly what I needed after what happened with Luke.

I knew it was stupid to think he liked me but I guess I just got a school girl crush on him and I couldn't help it.

My heels click against the concrete floors and I slowly reach my dressing room eager to take off my heels.
I open the door to the room and immediately I am picked up, the door slams shut and I am pushed right up against the back of the door.

A scream escapes me only to be covered by a pair of soft lips being smashed onto mine. I freak out, some strange man is trying to kiss me. I open my eyes to see the large man in front of me and immediately recognise those blonde curls. He kisses me a for a couple more seconds and I'm perfectly still, shocked.

He pulls back. My body starts to slide down the door as his chest is removed from mine.

"Fuck I'm sor-" he starts before I grab him by the front of his button up shirt and pull his lips back to mine finally registering the situation.

I wasn't too experienced at kissing, I had had my first kiss of course but never really got to the whole making out part.

His lips smoothly connect with mine pushing my body back up against the wall his hands running up and down the sides of my hips setting my body on fire. My lips relax against his eventually falling into a sweet rhythm.

Finally when I'm out of breath I pull back only to have Luke start to kiss down my neck and onto my collarbone. His lips lead off sets of tingling down my throat slightly tickling my skin before leaning his head to rest in my neck.

We stand there for quite some time quietly. He occasionally leaves small kisses on my neck making me shiver. I can't imagine how red my face is, it feels as if I've been in a oven, and my once perfectly done makeup is now probably ruined.

"I'm sorry I was rude" he eventually grumbles into my neck, his lips vibrating against my sensitive skin.

"That's okay" I whisper, my face most likely as red as a tomato at this point.

"No it's not I made you cry" he grumbles again.

"It's okay, really. Lots of things make me cry" I say as his hands draw circles on the small of my back.

"Not anymore. As long as your with me, I'll try my best to make you never cry again"

"Then I guess I better stay with you"

After what I'm sure is a couple of minutes he pulls his head out of my neck and looks down at my face. I can't make eye contact with him. He's looking down at me as if it's an interrogation, my embarrassment only seems to amuse him as he chuckles down at me.

He places a finger on the bottom of my chin guiding my eyes to connect with his. His smile is enough to make my day, actually no, more like my year.