29

Lucy's Pov

It's our first night back on tour in two weeks. Tonight we are playing in Rome.
I sit back in my chair and let Sasha straighten my long dark hair whilst I sit in my fluffy white robe.

"Sorry one second, I need to take this" Sasha says as she excuses herself from the room. I look into the bright mirror and assess myself. I'm so different now. I don't see the nervous girl from sydney anymore, I see a strong woman who is living her dream.

I close my eyes and allow myself to rest while I wait for Sasha to come back.

I jump out of my skin when I feel a strong set of arms wrap around me and lift me off the chair. I open my eyes to see a tall blonde Australian man with wild and curly hair looking down at me with his strong blue eyes.

"I like your robe" he says in a deep raspy voice.

"Thank you" I say in a quiet whisper.

I feel Luke's hand caressing my thighs as I wrap my legs around his waist. His strong fingers slide underneath the robe to touch my bare body, only clad in my bra and panties, to rest his hands on my bum.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful" he says deeply as he dives his head down to start kissing across my neck, pausing every time his teeth grazed against my sweet spot.

"Luke" I say panting as his lips attack my neck

"Mhmm?" He hums not once letting his lips leave my body.

"The others will see" I gasp

"It's cute that you think I care" he says raising his head out of my shoulder and crashing his lips against my own.

His attack on my lips is violent as he pushes my back up against the wall. One of his hands stays supporting me as he lifts me up and his free hand slides it's way passed my robe and rests on my lacy clad boob. A slight moan left my lips as his hand groped and kneaded my tit. His hand is the perfect size, having my large breast as a perfect handful.

"Fuck" he groaned, pushing me against the wall, pushing his hard on against my sex. I moaned as he made contact with my groin, pushing his pant clad erection again my panties.

We both pulled away slightly, making direct eye contact. His deep blue eyes making contact with my light green ones.

"You will be the death of me" he sighs

"That's if you don't kill me first"

"I need to get changed" I sighed, signalling him to pull away.
"Go ahead baby" he says with a sly grin

"Okay" I say not batting an eyelash at his cheeky remark.

I saunter over to the rack and grab the dark outfit off the hanger. I turn my back to Luke and let the fluffy robe robe slide off my shoulders, leaving me in just my pink Lacey underwear.
I unclip my bra, letting it fall off my shoulders, like getting a view of my bare back and thong clad ass.

I wrap the black corset around my front, tying it enough to accentuate my bust. I pick up the thigh high tights and bend down to gracefully slide them up my legs. I pull the black, short skirt over my hips and straighten out my outfit. I turn around to see Luke, eyes wide as he looks at me in my show outfit.

I slide on the black gloves, never leaving eye contact with him

I slide on the black gloves, never leaving eye contact with him. He saunters over to me, never once leaving my sight as wraps his arms around my waist and pushes my back against the door. He turns me round so my bum is against his crotch as he pushes his erection against my ass.

"Are you going to help me fix the situation you caused?" He asked in a deep raspy voice into my ears.

"Ye-" I'm cut off my the sound of someone unlocking the door. My eyes widen as I quickly pull away from Luke, trying to seperate ourselves so the incoming visitor would not suspect that we had been engaged in naughty activities.

Luke quickly walks over to the couch and put a pillow on his lap, trying to cover up his boner.

"Hi, I brought the boys to say hi" Sasha says as she opens the door, a flood of tall Australian men following her.

"Lookin sexy Lulu" Calum teases with a wolf whistle.

"Shut ur fuckin mouth Hood" Luke growls from the couch.

"Ooo caveman Luke" Callum teases back

"Ooga booga" Michael chimes in

"Thank you Calum I guess" I reply

"Anytime m'lady" he chuckles pretending to dip his imaginary fedora.

"Why are you guys here?" Luke grumbles out, still holding the pillow over his crotch as he lounges on the couch.

"Jeez Luke, do we have to make an appointment to talk to our dear friend Lucy?" Ashton asks lacing his voice with sarcasm.

"Maybe not an appointment, but perhaps I can arrange supervised visiting hours" Luke mumbles under his breath.

"oh so I'm your property now Luke?" I ask sarcastically, bating him into creating a response.

"No, you are your own woman, who makes her own choices but those choices should tell these bafoons to get out of here"

"Ouch Luke, we love you too" ash says coming up behind him and giving him a not so reciprocated hug.

"Honestly fair enough, you guys are wild, anyways I need to get going, I'm on stage in five" I say looking at my imaginary watch

"Go Lucy! Don't shake your ass too much while you're out there or Mr caveman over here might pull you off stage himself" Calum says gesturing over yo Luke.

Luke gets up and starts walking to the door, I think he's about to walk straight passed me before he grabs my hand and pulls me along with him. I give the others a little wave before walking out with Luke.

Once we were outside the stage door, Luke pulls me towards him.
"You look so beautiful"

I don't respond, instead I lean up and give him a chaste kiss on the lips before walking away onto stage.