17

Lucy's Pov

Luke is a very clingy man, that's not a bad thing. I actually like clingy men, I think it shows they care.

Today we have a day off from tour and I am wearing a short white sundress to go shopping in Paris with Luke.

He asked me to go out with him last night. Is this a date? Im not sure, I'm very new to this whole relationship thing, I don't even know if what we have is a relationship.

I put my long dark hair into a bun and put some makeup on my pale face, not too much just my everyday makeup. I put on my shoes and grab my bag before I hear a knock on my hotel door.

I go to open it and I find a very handsome Luke wear in thin linen button up shirt, the first few buttons undone revealing his chest. His hair is in its glorious curls and tucked behind his ears.

"Hi baby" he says grabbing my hand and pulling me to his chest. All though I am tall he towers over me and lowers his head to rest in my neck. My face turns into a furious blush as his hands wrap around my waist. I wrap my hands around his neck and play with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"Hi" I smile with a small whisper. As I speak he only pulls me closer making me blush even more. Eventually he lets me go, his warmth disappearing from my skin. He leans back and his blue eyes reach my green ones.

"So pretty" he says tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I blush, still unsure how to act, being very inexperienced with boys.

"Let's go" I say grabbing his hand as he walks alone with me, being careful to stay with me as his steps were much larger than my own.

We walk for a while until we reach the city shops. It's so beautiful, the sun is shining down on us as we walk along the street. Luke is holding my hand is if it is a precious jewel making sure I am safe as we walk down the bush road.

The first shop we go to is A vintage store filled with classic band merchandise. Luke and I both gravitate towards this store as it looks so cool.

I walk along the aisles of the store, me looking through every rack, looking at all the cool items. I eventually come across a vintage Radiohead t-shirt and I decide I need it.

"Luke, look how cool this is" I say holding up the shirt that has a print of Kid A on it.

"That's sick" he says looking and grabbing a couple tops for himself. He grabs the t-shirt out of my hand and goes up to the counter. I try to grab the t-shirt back but before I can say anything he's payed for it.

"Hey!" I scold. He only chuckles back at me.
"That's not fair" I pout. As I pout he reaches down to kiss my pouted lips. I immediately gasp as I'm surprised.

"You're playing dirty" I say jokingly pushing him back. His face turns serious for a second and pulls me close to him.

"I'll show you what it's really like to play dirty" he whispers in my ear. My face is covered in a blush and I try and ignore what he said and drag him to the next door.

The same thing happened over and over again. I see something I like, Luke grabs it from me and pays for it before I can say anything. He justifies it by saying "you can pay me back" but I know he's lying and he'll never take the money from me. Eventually I decide to just pretend not to like anything but then he just watches where I look and anything I look at for more than a second he picks up and buys. Oh he's gonna get it.

"You're a pest, you know that?" I say pretending to be annoyed with him while carrying bags.

"Yep" he says leaning in to kiss my cheek.

"Okay you stay here" I said trying to hand him my bag.

"What? Why?" He asks confused

"Um" I blush furiously not sure how to say what I want.

"Ineedtogetsomenewunderwear" I say fast, very embarrassed.

"Woah slowdown little one" he says pulling me close. I refuse to meet his eyes as I shyly look into his chest.

"How about you just whisper it to me?" He asks trying to make me comfortable.

"I need to get some new, um , underwear" I say whisper in his ear. He leans back, a slight blush on his cheeks. Awww he's blushing, my big bear of boy is blushing, how cute.

I rub my fingers along his cheeks feeling the warmth from his blush on my hands. He takes in a deep breath and then swallows some what seriously pretending that he wasn't blushing just now.

"That's okay, let's go together" he says connecting his hand with mine once again.

Underwear shopping with Luke? I think I've dug myself quite a hole.