19

Lucy's Pov

It's 10am and it's a concert day meaning we have to make it to sound check by midday. Each day Ashton, Calum, Michael and I take turns waking up Luke as he is a bit of bear coming out of hibernation in the morning.

I'm walking down the halls of the Hotel we are staying in. Some days we get to stay in hotels, other days we are on the tour bus, although management said that the bus is getting too crowded so we are in hotels until they can arrange a seperate bus for me.

I make it to where the boys are staying a knock on Luke's door. There is no response.

The door next Luke's opens revealing Calum.
"Hah! Good luck waking him up" he laughs at my struggles.

"Here's a key to the room, there's no way he'll open it on his own" he says handing me an extra key card to Luke's room.  Calum walks off as I quietly open the door to Luke's room.

The room is silent,  and as I walk in, I see a big ball of fluffy white blankets on the bed in the middle of the room.

I slowly saunter over to the bed and see a ball of curly blonde hair and the top of the bed, above the several blankets.

I poke his back. No response.

I poke it again. No response. Jeesh he really does sleep like a bear.

"Luke" I say quietly, poking his back once more.

"I swear to god Michael Fuck o-" he says as he turns around to face me. He looks adorable, all sleepy. His voice is deep like gravel and makes me stomach stir, making me clench my thighs together.

I give him a small wave. He holds a hand out to me. I assume he wants help to get out of bed. I was wrong.

He yanks me onto to the bed with him, cuddling me close his body like a big teddy bear. I Yelp as he pulls me down but he puts my head in his neck and a hand behind my head, caressing my hair.

"Luke" I groan trying to break free from his iron hold. Damn me for being so weak. It's only now that I realise he is shirtless, my face covers in blush. Thank god my head is in my neck and he can't see me.

"Better" he says with a content smile on his face as he cuddles me closer.

"Awww little kitty wants cuddles" I say teasing him, reaching out to cuddle him back was I fiddle with his curly blonde hair.

He grunts at the nickname, pulling me closer if that was possible.

"Aww little kitty is purring" I say let's myself slightly massage the back of his head. He only nuzzles his head further into my neck.  I let him sleep for another 5 minutes, caressing his hair as he dozed off.

"Luke" I say pulling back, making him connect his eyes with mine. His blue irises connect with my green ones. He looks so sleepy and cute. His hair is all over the place, sleep obviously messing up his blonde curls.

"You need to get up" I say gently pushing a stray curly strand behind his ear.

He only groaned and put his head back into shoulder.

I think of an idea to wake him up, if it doesn't work that I will have humiliated myself, however if it does it'll get him back for all of the teasing he unknowingly does to me.

I lean down a kiss his bare shoulder, his muscles flex as my lips connect with his fan skin. I trail kisses around his clavicle and start to move up his neck, he leans back giving me more access and loosening his tight hold on me.

Just as I'm about to connect his lips with mine I lean back and get off the bed quickly. Luke confusingly sits for a minute expecting my lips to hit his and when he realised I have moved a scowl adorns his pretty little face.

"Hey, thats not fai-" Luke starts before I interrupt him.

"Common Kitty, we gotta go to breakie" I say with a sickly sweet smile before exiting the door to his hotel room and walking downstairs to meet the other boys for breakfast.

I hear a grown and several thumps coming from his room as I wander down the hall in my jeans, top and cardigan. A small smile adorns my face knowing my plan to have him come to breakfast has worked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Luke's pov

Good fucking morning to me.
First I fuck up and accidentally swear at my angel, then she lets me a hug her for a sweet five minutes before the minx tricked me and left me with semi at 10am in the morning.

"Fuck" I sigh knowing her trick to get me to join them for breakfast has worked. I get dressed and push my hair out of my face before going to join them for breakfast.

When I enter the  dining room I see her smiling with the other boys and Sasha, joking with them whilst eating some toast.

God I want her. I want to inhale her scent as she rubs her body against mine, I want to hold her when she's sad, I want to laugh with her when she's happy.

Her petite, yet tall frame is clad in jeans, a crop top and a loose cardigan thrown over the top. She looks so cute. She looks so fucking sweet.

Her wavy, dark hair flows down her back as she ticks the two front pieces of her hair behind her ears. She is perfection, complete and utter perfection.

Her aura immediately throws off my grumpy attitude, just seeing her makes me want to smile, but I couldn't let anyone know that. I already get teased enough as the boys constantly throw around my obvious crush on her.

Fuck, what do I do next? Do I ask her out? I haven't dated or even liked anyone for such a long time, I've forgotten how lust and romance works. All I know is that I want her. She will be mine, she just doesn't know it yet.