3

Luke's pov

The first time I saw her she was walking on stage with a shy smile on her face. Her long dark hair fell down her back in relaxed loose waves. She wasn't short, maybe 5'9 or 5'10. Her eyes were almost a mix of grey and green, like the sky on an overcast day. She was wearing a pink crop top with a lace edge and a pair of jeans with white chunky sneakers. Her eyebrows were a thick dark brown colour and her cheek bones were pronounced having a like pink shade spread across the apples of her cheeks.

She was like a breath of fresh air, an angel standing in the bright lights of the spotlight.

Her voice was smooth like butter, a sweet velvety sound against a sea of rough hoarse ones. I don't know how long I zoned out just listening to her song but soon enough I was being tapped on the shoulder by Calum.

"Mate, come on we have to go meet the newbie" he said.
I nodded and slowly stood up from my chair. The band and I walked over to her dressing room.

I walked into the room and immediately saw her standing next to Sasha. She lent over and whispered something into her ear. Sasha mumbled something back and it's like something clicked in her head and her eyes lit up. 

I was too nervous to walk over to her so I just went to stand with everyone and pretend to be listening. I saw Ashton see her in the crowd of people and go to talk to her. I wish I was as outgoing as him however around her I felt like I forget who I am, forget what I have achieved.

I see Ashton signal for the rest of the band to come over to meet her and instantly I can feel my palms get Sweaty. I hesitantly walk over and stand across from her, although she is reasonably tall for a girl I still tower over making her look oh so cute to me.

"Oh are you Australian?" She asks realising that Ashton a voice matched hers. It clicked in my head that she does not know much about us, she said she has listened to our music when we were organising the tour, but it seems thats all she knows about us.

The other boys introduce themselves until it gets to me. Her eyes meet mine and I immediately get lost in her stormy eyes.

"Hi I'm Luke" I say sticking my hand out for her to shake. Her small hand collided with mine, it's like a feel a shock of electricity jolt through the arm.

"Hi I'm Lucy" she smiles back, her plump lips forming around her white teeth making me melt.

The only thing that's holding me back is her age, I know she's 6 years younger than me I would probably freak her out.

Lucy's pov

"So are you excited for tonight?" Calum asks me.

"Yes, super excited, nervous but excited" I smile.

"Nah, don't be nervous, we saw your sound check, and you'll be fine"

"Thank you" I chuckle. " I can't wait" I smile nervously.

The Little get together went on until it was time to get ready for the concert. My dressing room cleared so it was just me and Sasha.

I sat down in the chair and Sasha started brushing my hair, she styled it into a half up half down style letting my hair fall down my back. She did light make up with a bold wing eyeliner before putting on some lip gloss and sending me to wardrobe.

They put me in a black silk slip dress with rhinestones reflecting in all directions and a pair of rhinestone heels, I had never been one to wear heels because I'm already tall but it sure does make you feel powerful.

I rush down the halls the arena, following John to stage. On my way I see Luke walk out of the boys dressing room, his eyes connect with mine and immediately it feels like all my nerves turn into excitement. He brings his hand up to give me a small wave with a smile spread across his face. Before I can react we've walked past, I quickly turn back and wave frantically, him finding it funny as I see him chuckle, yep way to play cool me.

We reach the stage curtain and suddenly the fans start screaming really loudly. The lights must have just turned off. When the lights turn off at a concert it seems to be the most exciting thing in the world, it's like it kick starts your adrenaline and makes you so excited for what's to come.

"You're on in 5,4,3,2...."

And just like that I'm shoved onto stage. I walk slowly to centre stage to prepare myself for the lights to turn back on. I quickly try to remember my set list before the spotlight clicks. First I'm singing Happiness is a butterfly by Lana del rey. And just like that, the spot light turns on, the music starts to play and the fans start to scream. I don't know why they are screaming, it's just me.

"Do you want me or do you not?" I start to sing
"I heard one thing, now I'm hearing another?" The fans start to sing along and it fills my heart. Moment by moment I feel my nerves fly away with the music.

"Hollywood and vine, black rabbit in the alley
I just wanna hold you right down the avenue
I just wanna dance with you, I just wanna dance"
I finish the song and the crowd starts to scream.

"Um hi" I say waving to everybody not really knowing what to say.
"My name is Lucy Thompson, and I was very lucky to chosen by 5 seconds of summer to open for them this tour. This is something I never even imagined and to have a dream like this come true is so crazy and I'm just so incredibly thankful for all of you for making this happen." I finish.

"So now I'm going to sing you another song, this time it's written by me" I chuckle. The music starts to selfish.

"Boy you're such a lost cause,
Now you name is crossed off" I start smiling as the lyrics leave my mouth. Before I knew it my set was over and I leave the stage waving goodbye to everyone.

Once I'm back stage, I see the boys waiting there. My cheeks redden after realising they were watching me.
When they see me they start cheering and wooing putting their hands up for high fives. I high five them all band feeling a warmth enter my body as my hand hits Luke's.

"You were great" Michael says, the boys all agree making my cheeks blush.

"No stop it" I say pretending to hit them not wanting the attention to be on me.

"Okay fine, you were shit" Calum jokes.

"Okay maybe don't stop" I say pretending to be offended. After we chat for a while the boys are called to stage and I'm left by myself once again.

I walk back to my dressing room my heels clicking against the floor and I saunter through the premises.
Once I had changed back into my clothes I'm brought back to the tour bus where I put my bags down and walk into the bathroom to have a shower.