please read.

TRIGGER WARNING: mentions of r@pe, s*xual a*sault

—————————

i need to apologize.

there are some chapters within this book that i wrote when i wasn't really educated on a lot of consensual topics, especially what is and isn't direct consent when it comes to having sex (i was in my late teens, but i'm definitely still learning) & i need to apologize for writing about the topic within my book that is basically saying that there was r@pe because it wasn't real consent (it definitely wasn't & i know that now).

i would like to apologize for even writing that chapter that has the topic within in. consent is so important with anything- but especially when having sex.

i'm so sorry if i offended anyone. i will be rewriting most of the chapters within this book because people keep commenting & they are educating me. i'm not mad at anyone & im especially not mad when people comment something that is so very truthful about such a sensitive topic.

i will be rewriting the chapters and maybe just entirely changing the idea. that would be the best for me to do.

i hope everyone continues to educate me. i appreciate those who do & even those who are still learning as well.

i'm going to leave a number below for you to call if you need to or if you know someone who does.

i hope everyone stays safe out there. once again, i'm sorry for my childish writing. i'm going to do better, i promise.

NATIONAL S*XUAL A*SAULT HOTLINE:

1-800-656-4673

help is available 24/7