we should address this.

hey, friends.

so as you can tell- i've been taking a long hiatus from this book and while there are several reasons why, i want to go over those with you and i would like to go over the recent photos of timothée and why i'm considering on ending this book.

HIATUS REASONS:

- a main reason i sort of stopped writing on this book overall is because i sort of just am not as huge of a fan of timmy anymore. like, i love the dude and i love his acting and he seems like a super sweet guy but the change he went through most recently just ain't it chief.

i understand that people can live their own lives, date who they want to date, etc. etc. it's no problem at all- except when it's a racist woman.

i'm sorry but i'm not tolerating it. and while i still love his acting & his personality (especially 2017 timmy), i will not be continuing to write this book under the conscious that he is dating her.

i'm sorry.

- another reason why i haven't really been writing in this book anymore is simply because i've been super invested in my criminal minds book.

i have been writing a lot lately, i have many drafts to upload once i finish writing out the full idea, and i've been rewatching the series a lot to get more ideas that many might not consider when watching.

i just love how well the book is doing and the amount of reads that has occurred within a week makes my heart full and happy.

so thank you for that.

- and a final reason is that i just felt like i wasn't writing chapters that well in this book. to be honest, i used to be very proud of this book and what i was putting out but i'm just not so sure it's really me that was writing it.

it feels like a different person back when i was and that's not who i am.

>>><<<

RECENT PHOTOS:

alright, we all knew this was coming because it's been everywhere and my friends have been sending me all the information as well since i've been trying to cut back on social media (besides this app & writing- i don't really read books on here, just write).

first of all, the speculation that it was actually her husband is THROUGH the roof. like, i'm talking- people were studying jawlines and body shapes like it was insane.

but the majority of the internet has come to the conclusion that it is in fact timothée.

i get it.

i get that he has the choice of dating whoever he wants because he's an adult and he's a human being who can make his own decisions.

but to a racist woman? when we've been fighting for black lives matter?

i find that ignorant and honestly insulting to everyone who's fighting for these wonderful human beings. we're all human- and while maybe not everyone stands with you, I stand with you.

>>  if you haven't seen the photos, they're all over tiktok, google, & instagram. i will not be posting them here  <<

>>><<<

END OF AN ERA:

yes, i will be ending this book.

for the reasons stated above & for the fact that i do not want to continue writing in a book about a guy who i used to love yet now i have lost some respect for him.

i'm not here to critique anyone for doing what they please but it's disgusting to date someone who's racist when we are fighting against racism and for equality among ALL races- when we should already have equality but that's a whole different topic & discussion.

i hope you all understand & i wish you all well.

i'll see you in my other books but it's time to close this chapter and time to close this book.

much love.

katherine