four: set the scene

"your character in ladybird is such a douche, timothee," you told him while he ate his sandwich at the coffee shop they had decided to film at. he gave you a sweet smile which made you laugh. "luckily, your boyfriend isn't though," he replied as you nodded, taking the other half of the sandwich.

"you're lucky you're cute," you replied, blush powdering your cheeks.

saoirse came and took a seat down across from the two of you as you both  turned your attention to what she was about to say.

"so," she began. "_____, what do you think of the film so far?"

"timothee's character is a douche," you replied, taking another bite of the sandwich as she chuckled. he only kept his eyes on you, as if he were still in character. you felt his eyes back on you as you turned to face him.

"what? so you're being kyle now?" you asked him, your hand finding his to hold onto as he shrugged. "who knows," he replied back to you, his hand squeezing yours softly. his fingers began brushing your palm softly causing you to let loose which gave him the opportunity to slid his hand up your arm. "what are you doing?" you questioned him.

he didn't answer but continued to run his fingers up your arm softly before pulling you towards him softly. saoirse gave him a questioning look. "timothee, you realize you're acting like kyle. you're really trying to seduce your own girlfriend?"

he didn't pay attention to her but instead focused on you staring at him in confusion yet admiration. your eyes were filling with lust and love all at once as he chuckled softly, causing goosebumps to arise on your skin.

"when do you get a break?" you asked him, your eyes never leaving his.

"soon, darling," he replied with a smirk. "but not as soon as you'd like."

you frowned. "you did this to me, now you have to finish what you started."

he chuckled, standing up and pressing a kiss to your cheek as he headed over to see the director to get extra notes for an upcoming scene that he knew you would be uncomfortable watching which is why he got you in the mindset of wanting to do something with him so you would leave to go take care of your feelings and emotions while they filmed.

you frowned.

"i need to go briefly," you told saoirse as she nodded, eating the rest of your sandwich as you walked off and went off to a separate trailer while timothee came back to the table as saoirse gave him a questioning look.

"why did you do that?" she asked.

he smiled, spinning the ring on his finger.

"i'm not about to make her watch me have sex with someone else, or pretend to at least."

she nodded.

"fair point."