two: teddy or timothée

"can i call you teddy now?" you asked your boyfriend as you two came home from the late night shooting for little women. he took off his jacket, hanging it on the hook by the door of the apartment complex you two had moved into not too long ago. you took off your coat, hanging it next to his. he stood in the doorway leading into the small den area as he stared at you while you tried to put your hair down from the bun braid combination you had going on from your earlier shoot in the day that you had met up with timothee afterwards.

without warning, he came up to you. his hands were soon messing with your hair as you stopped messing with it yourself when you felt his fingers beginning to take out the different clips and bobby pins. he didn't say anything, only pulled out the pins silently.

when it all came out, it fell loosely down your back with small waves from the braids in specific areas of hair. you turned around to face him, seeing him staring at you in awe. you couldn't help but blush as your eyes searched his.

"you can call me anything you'd like," timothee finally replied, giving you a sweet smile as he took your hand in his, leading you two through into the den where he took a seat on the couch. you joined him, sitting down and leaning over into him.

"so, teddy," you started, laughing to yourself. "i cannot call you that. it doesn't sit well in my mouth when your name is already so attractive." you muttered to yourself, playing with the ring on his finger.

"i mean," he began, watching you stare at the ring and move it around. "it is just a character name."

you smiled to yourself, looking over at him as he was staring at you.

"what?" you asked, giving him a shy smile. he shrugged, leaning closer to you as your body began filling with jitters at the feeling of him being so close to you. you smiled, closing your eyes as you leaned into him.

he couldn't help it but kiss you.

you were practically begging for it. his lips found yours with ease as he pressed them to yours. you sunk into it as you got on top of him, sitting in his lap as your hand found the back of his neck. the cold ring hit your skin as you pressed harder to him.

timothee let go for a brief moment to look at you and ask you some questions.

"why did you press so hard?" he chuckled, looking into your eyes. you blushed, embarrassed,

"your ring," you muttered. he smiled, taking it off and taking your hand into his. he slipped the ring onto one of your fingers as it began to slide off once more. "it's too big," you chuckled. "your hands are larger than mine."

he smiled, admiring your hands before putting the ring back on and wrapping his arms back around you. you placed your hand back on his neck, ready to continue what you had started when you heard a knock at the door.

you let out a sigh, pressing a single kiss to his lips before climbing off his lap and going to the peephole on the door. you saw one of your friends from a couple movie shoots ago standing at the door.

you opened it with a tired smile, looking at her as she gave you a slightly intoxicated smile.

"what is it, amy?" you asked her while she just stumbled inside, giving your boyfriend a look as he sat on the couch. he was just watching and waiting for something to happen with her. you closed the door, walking over to amy and getting her a bottle of water, sitting her down at the small kitchen table you two had.

"amy, what are you doing here?" you asked her, running a hand through your hair. you just wanted her to leave so you could get more alone time with your boyfriend. she smiled up at you.

"just visiting the area."

"at twelve thirty in the morning?" you asked, a brow raised in suspicion.

she smiled, leaning back in the chair while you stared at her with crossed arms. she just sat there, silently drinking her water.

"can i leave you alone here for a minute or two?" you asked her. she nodded, taking another sip of the water as she laid her head down on the table.

you walked over to where timothee was, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the bedroom where you closed the door behind him. he took a seat on the bed, giving you a sweet smile from where he was sitting. you turned around, your back on the door with a frustrated sigh.

"why can i not get a single private moment with you?" you asked him.

timothee smiled, standing up and roughly pressing his lips to yours as his hand found the back of your neck. you sunk back into it; you were sinking deep. your eyes shut as you enjoyed it.

"amy needs you now," timothee muttered against your lips. you shook your head.

"i want you," you muttered back to him. he smiled, his hand rubbing the back of your neck softly. "i know, ____," he began. "i know that you do but you need to help your friend before we get all freaky in here."

you let out a soft sigh, pressing your lips back to his as if you never wanted to let go.

timothee broke it off again, giving you a teasing smile as you frowned in response to his actions.

"timothee," you begged softly, watching as he went to the bathroom and turned the shower on.

you opened the door and saw amy had gone on her own, her water bottle empty on the table. the door was open so you closed and double locked it. after putting the lock into place, you entered back into the bedroom as timothee was about to get in the shower.

you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a tight hug.

he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around you.

"you okay?" he asked with a soft laugh.

"i'm better with you," you replied back to him, giving him another kiss before he hopped into the shower.