twenty seven: yes, please

timothée stared at you on set while you talked to florence. your hair was done up in a braided crown as the rest of your hair flowed down your back. flowers dotted your hair and florence's as the two of you talked over the script.

saoirse came over to where timothée was standing and lightly punched him, causing him to look away from you to look at her.

"ow, jesus," he muttered, looking at her.

saoirse chuckled.

"i see that you're falling in love with the woman who's married in the film," saoirse muttered as timothée let out a sigh.

"is it that obvious?"

she chuckled, crossing her arms over the dress she was wearing as she watched you and florence mess around with each other's hair briefly before looking back at the script.

"yeah, just a little," she said. "if you want, i can help you out and ask her out with you."

"with me?" he said, confused.

she nodded. "yeah, like i'll go up there with you and i can tell her what you're feeling and then asking her if she'd be interested in going out with you."

timothée nodded. "please."

she grabbed his arm, linking them together, and beginning to walk over to where you were with florence.

"_____!" saoirse called out as you looked up at her. she gave you a sweet smile as you looked towards timothée, seeing blush powdering his cheeks which only made you feel jittery inside.

"so," she began as your eager eyes looked back into hers. "timothée was wondering if you'd be interested in going out with him."

you smiled, letting out a soft laugh.

"why isn't he just asking me?" you questioned.

saoirse chuckled. "he's a little shy since you're way out of his league so in case something happens- which it won't- you won't have anything to worry about on your side."

you laughed, tucking some hair behind your ear as you looked back over at timothée was sweetly smiling in your direction.

"you want to go out with me?" you asked.

he nodded. "yes, please."

you smiled, hearing the director calling everyone to get set. when none of the other cast mates were watching, you stood on your tiptoes and pressed a kiss to his cheek softly.

when you got to your set, you could see him standing next to saoirse as his character, blush vibrant on his cheeks.