fifteen: same page

the late morning hours before timothee had to go off to work were your favorite times of the day. you were practically laying on top of him as the television played some random show softly in the background as you stared over towards it. your hand was resting loosely around his side as your other one was laid out on his chest. 

he was beginning to grow tired and you understood why.

he was working really late nights and you had late mornings so the two of you spent every spare moment with each other that you could possibly do. 

"do you want a kid?" you asked softly. 

timothee considered the question for a few moments before responding. 

"i do," he muttered, running some of his fingers through your hair as you closed your eyes in response to the affection. he smiled to himself. "why are you asking?"

you let out a sigh.

"i just want to make sure that we're on the same page," you told him.

he nodded before letting silence settle back in before he decided to respond with another question of his own. "do you want a boy or a girl?"

"a girl," you said with no hesitation. "you would be cute playing with her." 

he chuckled, causing you to laugh as well. 

"good thing we're on the same page, ______."