twenty: iloveyou

song: 'iloveyou' by BETTER FRIENDS
•••

waking up outside in a park wasn't the best place to wake up- especially when you woke up in a panic and confusion. you looked around, seeing a blanket on the ground that was obviously yours.

sitting up, you had a headache that needed medication for. you looked down at your phone to see timothée had called you about twenty five times and you had who knows many missed messages from him.

you grabbed your phone- tapping his name as you dialed him. he instantly picked up.

"_____? oh my god," he muttered. you could hear the fear in his voice. you had no clue what had happened.

"timothée," you muttered out. "i'm so confused. i don't know where i am or how i got here."

he let out a sigh into the phone. you could tell he was safe at home yet you were out at a park of some sort. you were so confused.

"____, darling," he muttered. "you got drugged last night. armie called me and told me."

you felt tears brimming at your eyes.

"i was with armie? oh my god, timothée, i'm so sorry, i-"

he chuckled softly, you could hear the worry.

"you didn't hook up with him, ____," timothée said. "you went out last night with some of your friends but when they wanted to leave- you didn't. armie saw you and recognized you because of me, so he stayed with you."

"did armie drug me?" you questioned.

timothée shook his head. "no, no," he muttered. "he didn't even see the person who did it. he just knew that he left to go to the bathroom and when he came back, you felt a little sick."

"how am i still alive?" you questioned aloud.

"hey, _____," timothée said. you nodded to yourself, knowing he couldn't see it. "promise me one thing when you get home."

"okay."

he paused before speaking again. "you have to stay with me today- i have to have you. i need you, _____."

you had never heard timothée beg like that.

"you're begging," you said softly as you stood up and put your palm to your forehead. timothée nodded to himself.

"i know," he said sweetly. "but i need you."

you nodded. "is armie still here?" you asked.

timothée didn't respond for a brief moment.

"he should be. is he not?"

"i don't see him," you muttered.

"hm," he muttered before remembering. "oh yeah, armie told me he had to go pick up a script for his newest movie he's in. he had to also finish an audition or two and knew you would still be laid out so he left you but he's in the area. i can come get you."

you nodded. "can you bring the-"

"the black jacket? it's already in the car."

you smiled. "see you soon."

-
"my god," timothée said as he climbed out of the taxi that had taken him here. he ran to you, picking you up and holding you close to his body. he never wanted to let you go. his grip was so tight. "you're okay."

you gripped onto his back even tighter. you didn't want to let go of him.

"here's the jacket," he said softly, putting it in your hands as you put it on and timothée helped you into the car.

when you got in, you learned over and laid down on his shoulder. you felt yourself getting sleepy again- the drugs could still be in your system.

"i think the drugs are still in my system," you muttered. timothée looked down at you, running his fingers up your arm as he rubbed it. you felt a little sick still or maybe it could be the fact that somebody drugged you without your knowledge.

"it could be from the drugs or from the thought of what happened," timothée muttered softly into your hair as he leaned close to you. your other hand pushed yourself up off his shoulder.

you looked at him with awe in your eyes as you stared into them so deeply. when you leaned closer, you pressed your lips to his. timothée however disconnected it fairly quickly.

you grew more confused.

"you need some water and medication before we start anything," he said with a smile. he pulled you back into his hold though, not wanting to let you go. you rest your head on his chest as you felt peace suddenly overcome you.

"i love you," you told him softly.

he smiled, his grip tightening on you.

"i love you more, sweetheart," he replied.