thirty one: facetiming (part three)

timothée had an early wake up call to get out on the set and begin filming. he woke up, trying to keep you still sleeping because of how tired you were. he looked over at you, seeing you sleeping peacefully with an even breathing pattern. he observed how you weren't in a tight ball to sleep like you were whenever you were stressed.

he couldn't help it, he adored you.

you shifted slightly in your sleep, cuddling yourself up warmer in timothée's hoodie as he let out a sigh. he wanted to stay with you until late morning but he knew that by eleven o'clock, he would be free to come back to you.

he got up from the bed and went out of the trailer he was in. when he got outside, the director immediately came up to him.

"we're going to need you for as short of a time as possible because the cold will disappear quickly and we want genuine emotions."

he nodded, giving her a smile as they went out to film and get in costume. he couldn't get his mind off of you.

-
you woke up to an empty bed as you rubbed your eyes slightly, looking around before remembering where you were. you grabbed your phone as you bundled your hands back into the hoodie and began scrolling through instagram.

the door opened with a cold timothée walking inside briskly as he noticed you were awake.

"you're awake," he said softly, taking off his coat and began changing in front of you. you cocked your head, observing him as he took off his shirt and began to change into a new one. you watched as he changed into his sweatpants and then came over to you.

he climbed into the bed, cuddling himself up into you as you laughed.

"you're so cold, timmy," you said with a laugh.

"i had an early call time," he replied to you, pressing a kiss to your neck as you let out a laugh. "but i couldn't stop thinking about you."

you blushed vibrantly, pushing yourself further into his hold as you entangled your bare legs with his that were in sweatpants. timothée allowed you to nestle your head into the crook of his neck as his curls tickled your face.

you hummed, pressing a kiss to his neck as he tensed up. you felt him tense up which only made you tighten your grip on him.

"timothée," you muttered softly as you played the bottom of his t shirt. you weren't even paying attention to what you were saying but it just came out naturally.

"what?" he asked sweetly.

"hm?" you asked confused again.

"did i do it again? i'm sorry," you muttered, repositioning your head on his chest. he shook his head.

"no, no, it's fine," he said to you. "i like it."

you smiled, letting out a hum. "walk through fire for you, just let me adore you," you sang softly as timothée smiled.

he absolutely adored you.