twenty four: boner

yeah, let's not talk about the title... haha
-

you had spent the entire last three days with your boyfriend and now it was time for you to head back home so you could visit your mom and celebrate her birthday with her.

timothée said he wanted to come and you had agreed until you and him both remembered he had a movie shoot that day and had to be there as it was the first day of filming.

sitting on his bed, you texted your mom that you loved her and would be there in several hours.

timothée walked in, coming and sitting down next to you. you looked over at him, setting your phone down on the nightstand next to where you were sitting as you cuddled yourself into his side.

he gratefully accepted this gesture of affection and he kept his grip tight in hopes of you staying with him.

"i'll miss you," you muttered. "washington isn't too far away from los angelos, though," you told him softly. your phone buzzed with a text from your mom but you paid no attention as you were completely absorbed in timothée's thoughts and feelings.

"i just wish you could come with me to the shoot," he muttered, pressing a kiss to your head. your hand found his free one as you played with his fingers and the rings.

he allowed it gratefully, feeling a sensation begin to arise in him.

"____," he muttered. you paused what you were doing and looked up at him as you rolled over to face him on your back. he felt the sensation growing stronger.

"i can't wait any longer," he muttered, kissing you before you could say anything in response to his cryptic message. you gratefully gave in, one of your hands playing with the curls that rested on the back of his neck.

when he let go, it was brief. he pulled you up into his lap as you gratefully accepted the gesture. his hand with the most rings rest on the back of your neck as you took a deep inhale, having to let go of his lips.

"dear god," you muttered, your eyes still shut as your hand wandered down to his button down shirt. timothée stayed still for a moment, not knowing what you wanted.

it grew clear when your finger began playing with the button and soon he was unbuttoning it with you. he got it off, keeping his grip still on you as you pressed your lips back to his.

your hand was now resting on his bare chest.

he could feel the sensation coming along.

"mm," you muttered into the kisses, his rings still giving you a sensational shock. your hand was pushing him away yet also pulling him towards you by the tie that was still around his neck.

he let go for a moment to look at your position.

your hand was pulling him close by the striped tie he wore, your grip tight. your lips were very close to his as you kept trying to put them on his but he kept moving away slightly.

it soon caused you to grip the tie tighter in response to the tease as he leaned forward and gave you what you wanted.

he felt you instantly relax in his hold.

his hand wandered down to the bottom of your pants. you paused for a moment before letting go to take them off.

after doing so, he grabbed one of his t shirts that was sitting on the end of the bed. he saw your eyes looking eagerly at it as he chuckled, helping you to quickly remove your shirt and and put his on.

the sleeves covered your hands as you bundled them up and wrapped your arms back around his neck and pulled him back to you.

timothée smiled, his hand with the rings pressing hard into your hip. you let out a soft sigh in response to the coolness of the metal against your bare skin.

he let go for a moment when he heard someone calling you on your phone. he gave it to you, as you answered it. you were still on his lap, your hand still holding him close to you.

timothée's hands were resting on your hips.

"hello?" you asked. "oh, hey, mom."

timothée chuckled, causing you to blush vibrantly as you gave him a shy smile.

"yeah, i'm leaving in an hour so i should be there around eight o'clock," you told her. "okay, love you too. bye, mom."

when you ended the call, you tried to go back to timothée's lips but he moved back again.

"____, sweetheart," he told you. "you need to finish getting ready."

you frowned.

"one more?"

he nodded, pressing his lips back to yours as you smiled.

he always got that sensation when you were with him.